Anxiety Attack?

You opened your eyes only to immediately shut them again as the bright white walls and lights burned your vision, causing discomfort. The bed underneath you was incredibly uncomfortable, and you felt a slight ache in your back. Your mind drifted back to your last memory, being in Minho's arms before losing consciousness and shedding tears that now dried on your face.

Contrary to the moment before you blacked out, your breathing was steady, and your mind felt clear, which actually gave you a sense of relief and improved well-being.

Before you could gather your bearings and understand your surroundings, a door near you suddenly opened. Hesitantly, you opened your eyes and turned your body towards the sound. You saw all eight boys entering the room. Despite the urge to close your eyes again, you decided to observe your surroundings. The room was filled with medical supplies, windows, and various other technological equipment.

The boy you felt closest to, Felix, gasped when he noticed you were conscious. "You're awake! Are you okay?" he exclaimed, rushing over to you and enveloping you in a tight hug, causing you to sit on the uncomfortable bed. Resting your head on Felix's shoulder, you looked around at the other boys with confusion. Your eyes landed on Seungmin and you noticed bruises, scars, and scratches on his face and body. It was evident that he had been badly beaten up, yet he didn't show any signs of pain.

Returning your attention to Felix, who still held you in his arms, you realized he had been speaking to you all this time. 'My head hurts.' you thought to yourself, accidentally speaking out loud. Felix immediately released you and started searching for pain medication. As you patiently waited, you glanced at the rest of the boys. Many of them didn't wear a smile like Felix did, which made you feel uneasy. You felt a sudden touch on your shoulder, and turning around, you saw Felix standing with a bottle of medicine in his hand. "Sorry." he whispered, handing you the bottle along with a bottle of water. You looked at the medicine before taking a sip of water to swallow it. Afterward, you handed the bottles back to Felix, who placed them on a nearby counter.

When you looked back at the other boys, you noticed that Seungmin was no longer there, and the rest had taken his place. Resting your head on your hand, you asked the boys, "What happened?" Chan sighed and walked closer to you, visibly frustrated. Felix sat beside you on the bed and hugged your arm, while Han walked over and did the same. 'Are they trying to comfort me?' you wondered. Standing in front of you, Chan spoke in a clear and serious tone. "What did Seungmin do to cause you to feel so out of it?" Your heart dropped, realizing that Seungmin may have been punished because of you. Thoughts raced through your mind. "Should he have been punished?" you questioned.

Chan noticed your reaction and sighed. "You don't have to physically hurt someone to cause them harm. Did he say something to you?" You tried to recall everything Seungmin said, but couldn't pinpoint the exact trigger. "I... don't remember," you muttered, slowly looking back up at Chan. Folding his arms, Chan stared at you sternly. "You don't remember anything?" You shook your head, and he sighed once again, plopping down on an office chair beside the counter.

Lee Know, Changbin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin stood scattered around the room, while Han let go of you and walked over to Lee Know. This reminded you of how Lee Know had comforted you earlier, overwhelming your thoughts. However, when you snapped back into reality, you noticed Lee Know side-eyeing you.

Sighing, you took a moment to collect yourself, only to realize that Felix had fallen asleep beside you, a light smile gracing his face. You glanced towards your shoulder to Felix, gazing ay where his freckles formed constellations scattered across his face. As you tried to remember each one, you also admired the way the bright lights in the room reflected off his hair, creating subtle highlights that made his eyelashes look even more captivating. But it was his naturally red and rosy lips that truly made your heart flutter, in stark contrast to Hyunjin's use of lip tint. He was breathtaking, especially up close.

Suddenly, you heard Jeongin chuckling beside you. Startled, you turned to see Jeongin looking at you with an amused expression. "Want a kiss or something?" he teased.

Blushing, you chuckled nervously, feeling a mix of embarrassment and intrigue. "Oh, um, no, I was just... lost in my thoughts." you replied, trying to brush off the awkward moment.

Jeongin grinned mischievously. "Sure, we all stare at people like that when we're in a daze while totally not thinking about kissing them." he said playfully, nudging your shoulder. "I know we are irresistible, but let's focus on more important things, shall we?" Lee Know added in, walking towards you after hearing the commotion.

You couldn't help but laugh in embarrassment at playful banter. Despite the uncertain circumstances, their lightheartedness brought a moment of levity to the room. It was a reminder that even in the midst of chaos, there were bonds forming and friendships being forged.

As you exchanged playful remarks with Jeongin and the others, you realized that these boys had become more than just your protectors. They were your support system, offering comfort and friendship when you needed it the most. And in that moment, you felt grateful for their presence and the moments of laughter they brought into your life.

Deciding to embrace their playful personalities, you playfully responded, "So what if I do want a kiss?" Folding your arms, you glanced at Jeongin, who blushed, and Lee Know, who held a smirk. As Felix continued to sleep peacefully, little did you know what was about to happen next. Suddenly, warm lips pressed against yours, causing your face to heat up. When the kiss broke, your eyes met Chan's gaze.

"Your wish is our command, kind sir." Chan said with a light chuckle. Before you could process what had just happened, Lee Know gently tilted your face towards his and shared a brief kiss with you. Your body felt a mix of shock and surprise. Just then, Changbin walked over, his arm around Seungmin's shoulder.

"Is it our turn?" Changbin cheerfully asked with a smile, momentarily waking up Felix.

"What... happened?" Felix asked, removing his head from your shoulder and rubbing his eyes in confusion.

"He asked for a kiss, but didn't expect us to all want one too!" Changbin exclaimed, Seungmin clearly annoyed by the yelling in his ear. Felix's eyes widened as he turned to you. Your face was flushed, and you felt a bit taken aback.

Felix's eyes softened a bit as he softly chuckled at your reaction and gently rubbed circles on your back. "That's quite adorable," he whispered, his touch sending a shiver through your body.

(FIRST FEW KISSES!! WOOO!!)