룰북 (Rulebook)

Everyone exited the dining room and made their way to the den, and you followed suit. It felt strange to have so much space to move around in again, creating a sense of liberation, even though you were still trapped in that place.

As everyone settled in the den, they took their places on the soft, luxurious, beige sofas. Though there were three sofas available, most people preferred squeezing into two. On one side of you were Hyunjin and Seungmin, who appeared extremely uncomfortable, while the rest seemed content being close to each other. (This included Felix, who enjoyed the proximity to everyone, and Changbin, who relished the attention from Felix.) Chan, Han, and Minho sat together on the other couch.

"Okay," Chan began in his stern boss voice, "before I state my rules, does anyone have any recommendations?"

A silence filled the room, causing you to wonder what some of the rules might be.

"Alright then. These will be fairly basic to avoid wasting everyone's time. Write this down, Seungmin."

Seungmin stood up, grabbed a sheet of paper and an expensive-looking pen, and then sat back down beside you. You peeked at his paper and saw him write "룰북" (Rulebook) at the top. Hyunjin leaned against you to get a better view of Seungmin's writing.

"I'll be brief. Don't go anywhere without permission. No internet or technology usage without supervision. No cooking without permission or supervision. When we call for you, you must respond immediately. You must behave and listen; failure to do so will have consequences."

Seungmin skillfully wrote down everything as Chan spoke, impressing you with his speed and apparent familiarity with the content.

"What about rules for us?" Jeongin asked, earning a side-eye from Hyunjin.

"It's like you're asking the teacher about homework." Minho chuckled.

"No harming him under any circumstances. If he comes to me in tears because of you, you're in trouble." Chan responded, crossing his arms and sporting a serious expression.

"What if you hurt him?" Jeongin asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Then kill me." Chan replied.

Jeongin smiled, and Chan quickly shut down any further questions from him with an irritated eye twitch. Chan stood up and approached you.

"Do you promise to follow these rules?"

You looked into his plain eyes, sensing a hidden truth behind them, and nodded.

"Use your words," he spoke quickly, causing your face to redden with embarrassment.

"Yes," you said clearly but quietly.

"Good boy." Chan bent down and kissed your knuckle before placing a bracelet around your wrist, snapping it shut. "This will track your movements. Wherever you go."

He gave you a slight smile before standing upright and leaving the room, followed by a few members.

You remained in the den with Hyunjin and Felix. Jeongin had been assigned a task, probably to keep him out of Chan's way. The three of you settled in and began watching a popular series.

"I think I'm in love with the side love interest," Felix murmured, cuddling up to you. His arms wrapped around yours, creating a warm and comforting embrace, as his face rested on your shoulder.

"He's really cute," you responded with a smile.

"But honestly, I think you're prettier than the main character." Felix whispered in your ear, his words catching you off guard. The main character of the series was undeniably gorgeous, so it seemed strange for Felix to suggest such a thing.

(BISEXUAL FELIX 🎉🎉)

"Oh, I don't think so. But you're definitely more handsome than the main love interest," you said sincerely. Felix was truly attractive, and his freckles gave him a unique and captivating charm. He was simply breathtaking.

"What? Really? But he's so..." Felix trailed off, seemingly surprised by your response.

You giggled and continued watching the show. Hyunjin, feeling left out, chimed in, "Hey, what about me? Who am I prettier than?"

"I think..." Felix began, but he was interrupted.

"Not you, Felix. I want his opinion," Hyunjin interjected, directing the question towards you.

This caught you off guard, and you felt a twinge of discomfort. "Huh? What did you ask?" you asked, seeking clarification.

"Who am I prettier than in this show?" Hyunjin repeated with a serious expression.

"Oh, you're prettier than most of the cast, Hyunjin," you responded, trying to ease the tension with a smile. Hyunjin's arms wrapped around your waist, causing Felix to move away.

"You're so sweet!" Hyunjin exclaimed, his smile wide. He then pressed his lips onto your forehead, leaving you blushing. Just as quickly though, you felt the weight get removed from you.

"What the hell, Lix?!" Hyunjin shouted at Felix, his voice filled with anger.

Felix pulled Hyunjin away from you, gripping his clothes tightly with glistening eyes. "Be more respectful, Hyung," he whispered softly, his tone filled with a mix of protectiveness and disappointment.

Feeling caught in the middle, you couldn't help but feel sorry for Felix. There must have been a reason for his reaction. Although you were grateful for his intervention as you weren't quite ready for such intense affection.

"It's okay, Felix. Are you alright, though?" you asked gently, concerned for his well-being.

"It's not okay. He shouldn't have acted so possessively, especially when he barely knows you and considering the circumstances." Felix replied, his voice tinged with frustration.

"Hey, are you jealous or something?" Hyunjin asked, the question hanging in the air as Felix's expression revealed the truth.

"Fuck you, Hyunjin." Felix muttered, his accent thickening with anger as he stormed off.

Awkward tension enveloped the room, and Hyunjin, crossing his arms, sat down beside you as the show continued playing. The atmosphere became heavy, making you wish you could disappear and never be found.

But then, Chan walked into the room, and his presence shifted the dynamics once again.

(Haha, You expected a kiss scene!! Too bad, because IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO FULFILL YOUR REQUESTS. Therefore, I'll let you suffer for a bit♡ Or will I? Love you
♡♡)