Locked In Pt2

You pushed yourself off of him in embarrassment. His fierce eyes peirced into you, and his sly smile both collectively gave you chills. He leaned towards you with his hands resting on the bed, each beside your hips.
"Are you not gay?" He laughed and removed himself off of you.
"I'm not gay either." He chuckled while picking the bag up from the floor.
"How about you eat now? You must be starving." The Bag found its way in your hand. All you could do now was nod, your voice gone and incapable of saying anything.

You began opening the packages of foods given to you, and with your first bite, you noticed him eyeing you. You reached a piece towards his mouth, and he shook his head.
"I'm not hungry, bro." So you continued to eat.
Eating made you forget everything that happened before, and you felt a wave of relief hit you. All that anxiety and stress before was gone.
"I'll get your trash." Hyunjin said while grabbing all the wrappers and placing them back into the bag. He took the bag full of trash to the trashcan in your room and turned back to you with his hands on his hips.
"What do you wanna do now?"
You just sat there, no idea what to say. There wasn't much to do locked in a room, after all. You couldn't watch TV or go on your phone, and you didn't even have books to read. All you had was a completely empty room and Hyunjin inside of it.
When you looked at Hyunjin, all you saw was a smirk on his face.
"You're not very creative, are you?" He laughed, walking towards you.
"What..Do you want to do?" You asked, completely out of ideas.
He sat next to you, silence filling the room.
"Do you..Want to draw?"
And a smile immediately formed on your face.

After the maid delivered art supplies and paper upon request, you two began drawing. While drawing you peered over to Hyunjin, who had a large smile on his face, and then you looked down at his paper which had a nice sketch of a person. You noticed his pencil stopped moving and once you looked up, you noticed you were caught.
"Keep your eyes on your own paper." He said sternly.
"S..sorry.."
You quickly looked away, a bit frustrated on why he was so mad.
'It's not like it's a school test..' You thought to yourself.

When you finally finished your drawing, one of the best you've ever done, you looked back at Hyunjin with his arms crossed.
"Um..Is everything okay?" You ask quietly. He looked at you and his eyes sent a chill down your spine once again.
But, they quickly softened. His whole face changed in the matter of a second, and he looked a bit upset.
"I keep redrawing, but it just comes out worse and worse." He explained, folding his arms in frustration.
"I'm starting to think I lost my touch in drawing..." He admitted, which caused you to quickly look through his drafts for a solution.
"Maybe..It's the time of day..?" You spoke up, and his face looked absolutely confused, so you immediately began to explain.
"I don't know about you...but my art skill depends on the type of day.. Like some people are better in the afternoon than early in the morning, and vise versa. Perhaps you're not very good in the morning but will get better later in the day?"
He took your explanation into consideration. He unfolded his arms and leaned over to you, his face only inches away from your.
"You must be bad in the morning too." He said in a slight Whisper, with a very serious tone.
You quickly took your art and pulled it to your chest so he couldn't see. This caused him to laugh and fall back to where he sat before.
"You're funny..Yet cute..But absolutely funny." He said in between laughs.
His words caused your face to Heat up as a Tint covered your Cheeks.
He keeps messing with you.

The rest of the day was filled with teasing, painting, sketching, snacks, and listening to music. Despite his love for art, a thought that he may like snacks more lingers in your mind. You can't erase the huge smile he had when the maid brought in a container of snacks, some he didn't even like.
It warmed your heart to see him happy, especially since when he was he was really sweet too with no teasing. Rethinking about your day, you noticed the time on your clock. It was already night, not later but probably dark out. You couldn't tell because they boarded your window up. Looking over at Hyunjin, he was still sketching and snacking on his favorite things.
"Maybe it was the time of day..." He said quietly, a slight smile on his face. When you looked over, his art was so much better than before and painfully better than yours as well.
"It's looks good, Hyunjin." You say, offering a sweet smile.
"Your Voice is cute when you say my name." He spits out randomly, which causes you to jump a bit.
"What?" You ask, wondering if you heard correctly.
"Your. Voice. Is. Cute. When. You-" He begins but you interrupt.
"N-No..Its okay..I just wanted to make sure I heard you right..." You say, his teasing affecting you once again.
He just laughs, but stops once there's a knock at the door. He opens the door and a butler comes inside delivering dinner. Its the first time in a while you've seen a guy besides those in this Mafia, but it seems so refreshing to remember that they don't all kill people for a living.
You smile at that thought.
The butler takes his leave, bowing before leaving the room. Once the door closed, Hyunjin crossed his arms once again.
"What are you smiling about?" His voice clear and serious.
You froze up. You worry that telling him your thoughts will upset him, which upsets you for thinking them in the first place. You begin mumbling nonsense and he just looks at you, upset.
"Just eat."

After having a quiet dinner, in which Hyunjin was on his phone the whole time, you went to the bathroom. Inside, you couldn't help but release a heavy sigh. It was scary having a Mafia member mad at you, but you also knew he couldn't hurt you at this time. But, grudges also exist? You Sigh again with your thoughts taking over you.
"Hyunjin, I'm going to shower."
You say, walking out of the bathroom to grab some clothes.
"Okay." He said, adding no other words which added to your feelings of worry. He seemed really mad.

Water spilled down your back as you stared at the wall. You had so many thoughts that kept piling up instead of going away. A large sigh released itself from your throat and you began washing yourself.
Once you finished, you got out and dried yourself quickly so Hyunjin wouldn't become even more mad.
You dressed yourself immediately after and left the washroom, bumping into Changbin.

You were surprised but you caught yourself before you could fall.
"Ah! C..Changbin?" You said, noticing Hyunjin was out of the room.
"Hyunjin told me to watch you until he came back." He said clearly, his hand on your upper arm.
"Where..did he go..?" You asked quietly, your focuse more on his hand rather than his eyes.
"He wanted to shower as well."
Silence filled the room as you two just stood there.
You opened your mouth.
"I'm..really sorry for causing all of this, Changbin.. I'm sorry to everyone.." And instead of responding, he just shoved you into the nearest wall. Your eyes widened and you dropped all your things to the floor.
"C..Changbin..!?"
"Were you actually going to escape? We worked hard to get you here and keep you safe. We did so much for you, you don't understand just how disappointed I am!!" He yelled, but not loud enough for anyone outside of your room to hear.
Everything he was doing was scaring you. He was so sweet and kind earlier, but you assumed you lost the privilege to experience that again.
You tried to talk and answer him, but all your words left your throat and mind. He asked so much you weren't even sure what to answer in the first place.
"I'm...sorry..I was...really scared...I'm grateful, I was just really...worried..."
You were going to say more but he brought his face to your neck, his arms around your waist.
"It's fine as long as you understand now..Don't leave us again."
Your own hand hesitated to hug him back, but mid air they were interrupted.

"What the actual fuck are you doing, Changbin?"