Mafia Realization

A frown appeared on the face of the boss, Bang Chan.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He said in a stern manner that frightened you. Before you could explain yourselves, Changbin spoke up.
"My apologies if you misunderstood, but we were just messing around, you see-"
"You are not to lay a finger on him at all. Got it?"
Changbin was left speechless as he just glared at the tiled floor.
"Do you understand?" Chan said once more, his voice even clearer and direct.
"Yes sir." Changbin nodded slightly while removing himself from his seat and walking past Chan towards his room. You just sat there, scared and confused. One glance at Bang Chan, and you felt shivers down your body.
You couldn't stare long before your body forced itself to look somewhere else.
Suddenly, you were able to look towards Chan as he called your name. The tone was emotionless, and you could no longer tell if he was angry.
"Our shift is ending, so please just go to your room until dinner. I don't want to upset you." You followed his request, although the last statement confused you a bit.
Passing Chan, you noticed his clenched fists and sweat across his forehead. He looked at you from the side of his eye and immediately released the tension within his body.

In your room, you laid on your bed while looking at your blank ceiling. Only after a few minutes of entering your room, your daydream was interrupted by knocking on your door. Sitting up on your bed, you let out the words "Come in" and it allowed the door to open. Standing in the doorway was Seungmin. He was the cute puppy boy you talked to in the car that day.
After noticing how long you've stared at him, you immediately looked away, and he finally walked inside your room while closing the door behind him.

The silence was very short as Seungmin unexpectedly started talking more than you thought he would.
"Chan is upset because of his mission today. Don't let it get to you." He smiled but continued before you could speak.
"Changbin seemed happy before we got back. I talked to him for a little while, and he said you guys bought stuff online for you. Is there anything else you want of need? We kind of interrupted you afterall."
You thought for a bit but then shook your head.
"I don't need anything else, thank you though." You said with a smile. Seungmin sat on the chair by your desk and began talking about his relationship with the other members.
"I hope you realize that you're not the only noobie here. Jeongin is quite new to the group as well. He should have just graduated high school, after all."
You were a bit shocked, but it was reasonable since he looked like a cute kid when you first saw him.

After some time of talking, another knock was heard upon the door.
"Supper is done! Please head downstairs." A sweet voice called and quickly hurried to the next door.
"Let's go down together." You say, looking Sweetly at Seungmin. But.. He just turned away and left on his own. You were shocked for a bit but then stood up and ran downstairs.
"Are you that excited for dinner?" Asked Minho, but you just ran straight into the dining room, and Seungmin was nowhere to be seen.
"Who are you looking for?" Asked Bang Chan with his arms folded.
You Looked around one more time and became a stuttering mess. Felix followed behind Chan and looked around, puzzled.
"Why is everyone so mad today?" He asked, and everyone around him replied with angry stares.
Hyunjin walked into the room with a large grin on his face. He put a hand on Felix's shoulder and finally gave a real response.
"Probably the new order by the big boss."