The Dinner

You woke up to the sound of a fast heartbeat resonating in your ears once again. However, this time it wasn't your own heartbeat. As you lifted yourself up, you realized your head was resting against Jeongin's warm chest. Unlike you, Jeongin had been awake for a while.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked in his raspy morning voice.
(I FEEL LIKE I JUST WROTE NSFW HELP)

You replied quietly, still feeling a bit startled, "Um, yeah."

"You slept in pretty late. I guess we had a lot of fun," he chuckled.

"It's already lunchtime, and we need to get you ready for dinner with the Big Boss."

You nodded and left the bed to take a shower. After getting ready for the day, you walked out of the bathroom and found Felix sitting on your bed with food.

"The maids prepared lunch for you!" he cheered, and you quickly joined him.

"Did Jeongin leave?" you asked, noticing a change in Felix's expression.

"Yeah, and it was so weird! He used to be all cute and kind, but then he started rebelling like crazy! And when he left, he suddenly apologized to me for causing trouble. I'm glad, but I'm so confused..."

You patted Felix on the back as he whined.

After eating and chatting for a bit, Chan knocked on the door.

"We are going to allow you to leave this room. But remember, you must not go anywhere else or look anywhere unless directed. Do you understand?" he said with a serious tone.

You were shocked and shook your head. He seemed really serious...

"Hi, Chris!" Felix greeted Chan, and his smile returned.

"I hope dinner is fun!" Felix said, his excitement returning.

You found yourself in a room filled with clothes, maids, and professionals. Some appeared to be professional makeup artists, while others seemed like fashion designers. You were directed left and right, trying on different outfits and hairstyles.

"Casual but cute!" a fashion designer exclaimed, pulling out even more outfits.

"Bae, I'll give him a cute natural look, focusing more on lips and blush."

"That sounds cute! It'll suit him!"

They seemed close and happy with their job, while the maids appeared quite stressed. Well, it was the Big Boss you were going to meet, after all.

Eventually, you were dressed in a simple light colored suit, your makeup featuring a pink theme. Your hair was lightly waved and adorned with a few diamond butterfly clips. You felt beautiful but also unsure if the boss would approve of this look. For some reason, you also wondered if the boys you were living with would like it as well. Nervousness washed over you once again.

Around 5:00 PM, you were escorted to the dining room. Everything felt like déjà vu, even though it had only been a few days since you arrived. As you looked around, you recognized everyone in the room, realizing that the boss hadn't arrived yet. You took a seat next to Jisung, by the empty chair reserved for the boss.

 You took a seat next to Jisung, by the empty chair reserved for the boss

The Boss walked into the room, capturing everyone's attention. You immediately recognized him from the café. He sat down beside you with a serious expression before calling your name. You looked at him with a light smile.

"I'm Park Jin-young, but at work, I go by JYP. It's nice to meet you." he said, his lips slightly curving at the end of his sentence.

"The pleasure is all mine." You replied, bowing briefly as you introduced yourself.

'This all feels so weird,' you thought to yourself. When you looked up, you noticed everyone else bowing. It was a bit awkward, and you weren't sure what to do. JYP noticed your panic and laughed.

"Work is over for today, no need to be formal. I just really wanted to meet this special boy once again. Are you an angel from heaven?" he asked with a chuckle. You laughed awkwardly, and slowly, everyone began to relax.

The food was delicious, and you tried to eat with the best manners you could. The Boss didn't seem as scary anymore and was actually quite sweet, despite his occasional creepiness. There were a few times when Bang Chan or Hyunjin stood up for you, and you also noticed Jeongin stealing glances at you. Changbin subtly taught you good manners and helped fill your plate. It seemed like he was letting go of his grudge and returning to his sweet self. Han and Minho, on the other hand, were engrossed in their own world, talking only to each other. They seemed happy, though.

The dinner turned out to be less intimidating than you had expected.

Before the dinner ended, JYP decided to provide some quick explanations.

"I know you may still be confused about your situation, so allow me to explain it to you. First, you will never go back home; this will be your new home. I'm sorry, and I know you don't deserve this, but it's partly my fault for allowing other groups to notice how special you are. Second, you won't be confined to your room forever, and the rules in this house will be decided by the members living here. I will not interfere unless you get hurt. If you die or get captured again, the person at fault will face consequences. Third, you won't need to return to your old life. You can figure out your new life here. And no, I'm not trying to marry you. You're way too young for me, sweetheart. I'm here to support you and provide protection because you deserve it. However, that also means we can let you go whenever we see fit. So behave and show your beauty. This may all still seem pointless and confusing, but you'll understand in the future." Before he finished, he glanced at Chan.

"I'm leaving. You decide on the rules."

The Boss stood up, patting your head before leaving the room. Immediately, everyone became more lively.

The new rules certainly seemed interesting, huh?

(Apparently you all want a reverse harem here and somehow want me to figure out how to make them all kiss you at once?? Thank you for making me suffer and I'll work hard for your happiness💪
You can't spell happiness without P.E.N.I.S afterall.)