ESCAPING

Felix covered your ears, muffling his loud yell only to you. When he let go, silence filled the tunnel. With a small giggle, he held your hand and directed you to the other two boys.

"Please stick to Minho as we stand in front. We'll actually be here this time if more people try to outnumber us." he spoke clearly and softly. Despite the situation, you felt at ease.

As Felix and Hyunjin stood in front, Lee Know stood beside you, holding your hand. As you all walked around in search of an exit, small talk erupted.

"If you meow, then I'll air fry Hyunjin when we get home." Minho spoke with a giggle, his eyes glued to the back of Hyunjin's head.

"Shut up and don't fall for it. He's probably just being a perv." Hyunjin hissed, causing Felix to chuckle.

"Will you still do it if I meow?" Felix asked with a sly smile. You glanced at Lee Know, and he shared the same expression, causing you to smile as well, but yours was a bit more innocent.

"It's worth a try, isn't it?" Lee Know chimed in.

Hyunjin's head slowly turned towards Felix after Lee Know's statement.
"Don't you fucking dare."

Felix let out a cute meow with a huge grin on his face. Lee Know playfully slapped Hyunjin's ass, causing an echo to hit the tunnel.

"Ya, be ready when we get home!" Lee Know teased.

"Shut up, ow."

You laughed at the tension pausing when your eyes quickly grew wide when you noticed a small light in the distance.

"Is that... the end?" you asked with a hopeful expression.

"Fucking hope so." Hyunjin grumbled under his breath, causing Felix to playfully punch his arm.

"Stop cursing so much."

"Says the Australian."

The light got bigger as you got closer to it, and when you saw grass, a smile immediately hit your face. Exiting the tunnel, you turned around to see what exactly you were just in. From what you could see, it was just a hole in the bottom of a small mountain. You had so many questions, but you quickly forgot each one as you felt someone nibble your ear.

With a yelp, you turned and almost bumped heads with Lee Know. As your eyes met, you felt his arms reach around you.

And that's when Felix yelled.

"Grab his fucking ass, and I'll pull your intestines out from your ass, Min Hoe."

You gently pushed him away with a small laugh, ignoring the genuine anger on Felix's face.

"M... Min Hoe... Pfff..." You laughed at the name, your happy expression changing Felix's into one that was more calm and welcoming.

"Are y'all gonna keep talking, or are we gonna go home?" Hyunjin yelled from quite far away as he stood by a tree.

That's when it hit you. You were in a forest now.

Which would mean more walking.

☆ (Five Star hehe🤭)

After a long walk and complaining to yourself, you all found yourselves at a highway. It was empty and seemed deserted.

"Ah, I can finally call someone to pick us up," Hyunjin spoke, already typing something into his phone.

Looking around, you eventually made eye contact with Felix, and you were greeted with a warm smile.

"Hungry? I got some snack bars."

You smiled back, taking the small tasteless foods from his bag. You also took a half-empty water bottle to wash it all down. It wasn't much, but it stopped your legs from shaking so much.

"Okay my Prince, Hyunjin said it'll take some time, so let's just sit down here."

You nodded at Minho and looked for a shady area to sit. After some time, you felt your eyes grow heavy as you all sat in silence. Felix was playing with Hyunjin's hair as he laid on his lap, and you sat beside Lee Know with some distance between you two.

"Come here. Let me pet you," Minho patted on his lap, welcoming you to sit.

"What the fu-" He interrupted you with laughter, clapping his hands in amusement. "I never heard you curse. Ah, so cute."

You playfully rolled your eyes at him, laying your head on his lap while mimicking Hyunjin and Felix's position. Minho let out a curse feeling the weight on him as you laughed at his pain.

"Bit- Ah, ow... What? Do you want me to actually pet you?"

You responded with a sly smirk. You were tired of his teasing, so you wanted him to regret it. Did he? Only he would know.

He slowly started to pet you like a cat, occasionally scratching your scalp but eventually began playing with your hair. It felt weird, but he oddly seemed to be enjoying it.

A loud beep caused everyone to jump in surprise. "WE'RE HERE!!" cheered Changbin sitting in the passenger seat while Chan drove. You all stood up, excitedly walking towards the van.

It was a different car than before; this one was able to hold everyone at once. Minho sat beside Jisung, while Hyunjin and Felix stayed beside each other. That meant you had to sit in the back between Jeongin and Seungmin.

-----------------------------------------------
Set Up To Help Visualize:

Jeongin, Y/N, Seungmin
Hyunjin & Felix
Minho & Jisung
Changbin & Bang Chan
------------------------------------------------

Jeongin greeted you with a smile as you crawled toward your seat in the van. "Welcome back. You need a bath." Seungmin spoke with his arms folded. His words made you realize what a mess you were at the moment, only wearing pajama bottoms and a blazer with blood splattered all over you. Disgusting.

"Shit. I thought you were the gentleman of the group." Jeongin growled, swiftly unbuttoning his shirt as the van began to move.

Before either of you could ask what he was doing, he handed you his office shirt with a large smile. "You look cute shirtless, but I'd prefer if I was the only one to see you like that."

Your face grew red, immediately grabbing the shirt and closing the blazer to cover more of your chest.
"Please look away." you spoke quietly but clearly in embarrassment, watching the boys beside you turn their heads to the window next to them. You quickly put on the shirt, signaling to them afterwards that they could look once you got to the last button.

"You should wear my clothes more often." You rolled your eyes at Jeongin's remark, sharing a window with Seungmin as you both watched the moving world until you arrived back at the building you found yourself slowly beginning to find comfort in.

(I'm getting two albums in the mail and I'm so excited. Also, thank you all so much for the love towards this book! I really appreciate all the support and it is motivating me to begin the next book. I'm working very hard so I hope you are all excited as well🙏
I LOVE YOU!!

Also, Poll!!
Who should you fall in love with next?
You already noticed your feelings for Felix, Jisung, and Jeongin.)

(Bang Chan Fanservice soon as well ehehhwjsajkdnwjwakjdqk)