좋아해요

As a blush tinted your cheeks and adoring eyes locked onto yours, a wave of excitement and relaxation coursed through your body. The prospect of being kissed by a group of charming guys was something many people dreamed of, yet here you were, living the experience.

Snapping you out of your daze, a gentle touch took hold of your hand, guiding you away from your spot. As you stood, an arm wrapped around your waist, unleashing a flurry of butterflies in your stomach. Your gaze met the captivating brown eyes of Changbin, causing your face to flush even more. When his lips met yours, you could feel his strong physique pressing against your own. As Changbin pulled away, a sweet smirk adorned his face before he smoothly twirled you towards someone else. With one arm drawing you closer and the other tenderly cradling your face, Hyunjin smiled into the lingering kiss, making your head spin. As the kiss ended, he lightly licked his lips, a rosy hue spreading across his face. He gently guided you back to where you sat before, next to Felix.

"I would kiss you, but I think you could use a break. Just let me know when you're ready, darling, and I'll be there." he whispered sweetly, holding you close as your heart beat loudly in your chest.

Snuggled up with Felix on the somewhat uncomfortable bed, you began mentally listing the boys you had kissed in those few minutes. So far, it was Bang Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, and Hyunjin. And that was only half of the boys; your heart felt like it was about to burst.

Just as your heart started to settle, lips tenderly pressed against your forehead, causing it to race once more. Looking up, you locked eyes with Felix, feeling as though you were melting under his gaze. The silence between you was comforting, so you allowed yourself to simply stare.

Before you knew it, you found yourself drifting off to sleep in Felix's arms. The weight on your eyelids grew heavier until you felt your body being carried to a more comfortable bed. Words of reassurance were whispered into your ear, and as you opened your eyes, you saw Jeongin resting his head on your bed, his face only inches away from yours.

"Shit." he exclaimed, jumping up and accidentally hitting the wall behind him. Your laughter bubbled out, and you sat up to check the time. It was still early in the evening, making you wonder if the sun had set yet.

When you looked back at Jeongin, a soft pink blush adorned his pretty face. Seeing him like that made your heart skip a beat. Drunk on the kisses you had shared, you found yourself craving more.

"Jeongin..." you whispered softly, causing him to jump at the sound of his own name. The nervousness he exuded was adorable, but it also made you feel anxious.

Jeongin approached you slowly, fidgeting with his fingers. "Why... are you so nervous?" you asked, a gentle laugh escaping your lips. Jeongin frowned and quickly sat beside you on the bed.

"Is it my turn yet? Felix said I had to wait until you were ready. Is it-" He started and your heart warmed at the thought that they cared so much about your feelings and consent. You smiled.
"Do you want to kiss me?" You asked, suddenly feeling bold. That feeling slowly drifted away and you felt more shy the longer it took Jeongin to answer.

Your eyes widened when your face was suddenly brought close to Jeongin's, lips hardly touching.
"Can I..?" He asked quietly, his lips barely brushing against yours. You nodded lightly, giving him an airy "yes" and his lips claimed yours. This kiss was unlike the others, it wasn't brief at all. His lips moved with yours in perfect harmony. Your eyes fluttered closed, and your hands grasped onto his shirt, pulling him closer. It was slightly messy but undeniably sweet.

When you finally broke apart, both of you caught your breath, resting your foreheads against each other. A shared smile graced your faces, and a comforting warmth filled your hearts.

"I think I... like you," Jeongin whispered softly, but unfortunately, his words didn't quite reach your ears. Tilting your head in confusion, you asked him to repeat himself, but instead, he tucked you in snugly, signaling it was time to sleep. He gazed at you once more, placing a tender kiss on your forehead, then your nose, and finally your lips, accompanied by a gentle smile.

"You're so beautiful," he expressed before turning off the lights, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

"Please have sweet dreams." he whispered as he left your room, allowing you to drift off into a realm of possibilities and emotions.

(5/8 Done. 3 More To Go!! Who Should Be First? Han, Felix, Or Seungmin??)