Lip Tint

(Sorry for the long delay of the chapters, I wrote some pre written ones to post but wattpad deleted every single pre Written one I had except for my Minho kiss scene. 🤬
Also, what would you expect for each member to do during a kiss? Like hair gripping, waist grabbing, lip biting, etc. I need ideas but I don't want to spoil what character 🤭)

You felt the pressure of the wall against your back as Minho's kisses continued. Each time the embrace broke, he returned eagerly for more. Eventually, he paused, giving you both a chance to catch your breath.

"Please, if anything makes you uncomfortable, just let me know or push me away. Your happiness means more to me than any kiss." he said, smiling as he awaited your response. You nodded, reciprocating the smile, and his lips met yours once again.

The kiss was slow and tender, and as you opened your eyes, you noticed a blush on Minho's face. Smiling within the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, drawing him closer. Your stomach fluttered with anticipation, and every part of your body felt electrified. Gradually, the kiss grew more passionate and intense. Minho lightly nibbled on your lip, deepening the connection as he gained access to your mouth. He took control, and you willingly surrendered to his lead. His hands, once firmly holding your waist, now ventured beneath your shirt to explore your back. He drew you closer, breaking the kiss momentarily to admire your face.

"Damn, swollen lips look so amazing on you." he remarked, causing your face to blush, mirroring the shade of your lips.

More romantic kisses bloomed between you as he eventually shifted his attention to your jaw and neck, leaving soft kisses in their wake. His hands slid down your back and found a tight grip to your ass, while his head resting on your shoulder as you flinched lightly by his bold touch.
"You're way too cute... I need to slow down before things progress too quickly." he whispered, his warm breath tickling your ear.
"Let's get you to bed."

Minho assisted you in settling under the blanket, a sweet smile gracing his face. "Sleep well, okay? I'll be right here." You nodded, resting your head on the soft pillow. Despite your racing heart, the touch of Minho's hand in yours brought a sense of peace and comfort. "Goodnight, sweetheart." he said, and with those words, your eyelids grew heavy, leading you into the realm of dreams.

You woke up abruptly, jolting into a sitting position. Your body shook, and perspiration coated your skin. Your lips trembled, and your eyes darted around the room, filled with fear and distress. The memories of the haunting touches and sensations engulfed you, and you couldn't help but cry. In that moment, all you wanted was for Chan to be there, holding you tightly and soothing your pain. His touch was safe and comforting, unlike hers. Their touches disgusted you, while Chan's touch brought solace. Each member of the group had their own unique touch-Felix's was kind, Jisung's was caring, Seungmin's was warm, Jeongin's was loving, Minho's was romantic, Hyunjin was sweet, Changbin's was strong, and Chan's touch provided pure protection that put your heart at ease. You desperately wished to be freed from the darkness and embraced by their light.

Your hitched breathing eventually woke up the sleeping boy beside you and his eyes immediately grew wide.
"What happened?"
His words only caused you to sob louder, his arms quickly wrapped around your body in attempt to calm you down.
After some time, you found yourself drifting off to slumber in his arms.
"I'm here.."
Your eyes closed again as his soft voice spoke, this time keeping you asleep until morning.

He slowly shifted you back into your bed, kisses your forehead and tucking you in.