Chapter 28: A Change of Scenery

Tati's door opened and she looked at it, assuming it was Killian.

Instead Dominic walked in with her dinner.

"Where's Killian?" she asked. "I feel like I'm supposed to be getting dressed to leave soon."
"You're not going to work today." Dominic answered.
"What? Why?"
"Kil's got somebody coming."
"So? How long is the meeting?"
Dominic scoffed. "Knowin' him, a few hours probably."
Tati's eyebrows furrowed. "What does he need to talk about for hours? I'm tired of being here. I've been here all day. I'm losing my fucking mind."
"You misunderstand. He's got a woman coming. One of your coworkers. He's about to get busy."
Tati caught on. "Oh..."

She didn't know how to react.

So she just stood up and went to the food he brought.

Dominic noticed her silence.
He took a deep breath. "We're just gonna stay here and he'll be gone, so...if you wanna come out the room and just get some new scenery, you can come to the lounge."
Tati stared at her platter of food.
"I mean I know you might be uncomfortable bein' in a room with a bunch of old guys but if we put a finger on you, Kil would believe you and kill us. So..."
Tati nodded.
"Come on." Dominic stated and took her food with him as he led the way.
She followed behind and shut her door.

~•~

Taylor and Killian got out of the elevator on the proper floor. She continued staring around in awe at the black and silver modern building. It was so sleek and pristine, something so elegant, modern, and dark. Killian just led her to his spare room while he smoked his cigarette.

They walked inside.

"Woah..." Taylor sighed.
Her eyes widened at the large penthouse inside the building.
"You live here?"
"No." he answered.
She was further shocked.
He walked over to his ashtray on the coffee table and put the finished cigarette out.

Taylor took in the smell of his place. It smelled like the cologne she smelled in the elevator. He used the same scent every day, so much so that it was practically trademarked by him and women loved it.

"Does...Tati know I'm here?" Taylor asked.
"No. Why would she?"
"I don't know." She didn't want to mention that she knew their history. "I saw you bring her into the bathroom after her fight with Chelsey so...I figured you two were close." She used information she'd learned from Suki to lie.
"Mm." Killian replied as he approached her. Taylor's eyes still stared around in awe.
"I mean she hates you anyway, so-..."
Her face was grabbed and she felt lips crash against hers.

Taylor was surprised he didn't toy around first but she forgot about it once she realized how great of a kisser he was.
Her arms laid over his shoulders until they retracted so her hands could hold his face.
She admired his perfect use of his tongue and how soft his lips were. She was getting eager and couldn't wait to brag when she goes back to work the next day.
Her hands left his face and went to his dress shirt.
He started pulling off his suit jacket.

Killian led her towards the couch with their lips still locking.
He had two rules.

He never fucked a woman in his own bed.
And he never fucked without a condom.
He has too much money and too much power to go raw. A lot of women would try to get pregnant by him. So every time a condom was used and it was always one that he brought.
He never fucked women in his bed because it gave them too much space to sleepover. He'd give them a few hours after to gather themselves but he never wanted to wake up the next day to her still there.

Taylor unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. Their lips were still together while his hand held the side of her face. He pulled it closer to him. Her hands ran down his abdomen and felt how toned he was.
Holy fuck... she thought.
"I wanna suck your dick." she said close.
"Get on your knees." he permitted.
Her lips found his neck and trailed down the center of his chest and abdomen until she was crouched down, face in front of his belt buckle.
She got onto her knees and undid his pants.