Chapter 87: Dramatics

Killian and Tati were in her room. Tati sat straddling Killian's lap with his hand over her mouth as she bounced like Killian told her to.

She came for the second time and he flipped them over then turned her onto her stomach. Her hips were raised and he slid back in to keep thrusting. Tati covered her mouth with her own hand, struggling to contain her noises. Her eyes rolled back slightly as Killian hit the perfect spot inside over and over again. Her whimpers passed her hand.
"Fuck..." he huffed. "I could leave you laying here twitching."
She whined lightly.
"I wanna bury myself in you and never take it out." he panted. "Do you feel me throbbing in you?"
She covered her mouth tighter as he started thrusting faster.
"Can you feel that vein pumping from how excited you get me?"
She moaned past her hand and didn't bother trying to hide it.
Her hand grabbed tightly onto her comforter as she continued getting rammed further into her mattress.

Killian grabbed Tati by her throat and lifted her head up higher.
"I wanna cum in you so fucking bad. You shouldn't have started this." He bent over her and pressed kisses and hickeys to her shoulder and base of neck. "God, I'm so obsessed I could pull out and lick you clean." He sucked on her neck and left another mark.
He pulled out and came between her legs. Tati laid down weakly.

Killian laid beside her and lifted her leg so she laid on her side. He slowly slid back in from behind her. Tati whimpered with a gentle hand pressed against his hip. She was nervous she wouldn't be able to take another round.
"Shhh, I know. I'll be gentle. I just can't get the idea of you wrapped around me out of my head." He started thrusting slowly.
His freer hand went under her top and began groping her breast. Pinching and rubbing her nipple between his pointer finger and thumb. Squeezing the tit in his hand while he thrusted deeper and licked, sucked and kissed the base of her neck.

He took her face in his hand and turned it so she could hear him better. "If anyone else fucks this hole, I'll kill them. Do you understand me?"
She nodded, hazily.
"My pretty baby." He smiled. "God, look at you. All mine to give whatever she wants and fuck into." He kissed her neck and jawline.
Tati gently pushed against his hip to pull him out and Killian wondered what was wrong as he slid out.
Tati flipped over onto her other side to face him. She put her leg over his body and her arms around his neck.
Killian's heartbeat raced faster as she buried her face into his neck. He wrapped his arm around her waist to hold her as he slid back in and thrusted slowly.
He continued gently kissing her cheek and neck as she held onto him with closed eyes and a pleased and sensitive body.

~•~

Tati woke up to her mother slamming her bedroom door open.
She panicked and jumped up, thinking Killian was still in her bed only to see he was gone.

She looked at her mother.

Denise stood there with an ecstatic expression and tears of joy. She held a larger piece of paper and a small piece of paper in her hand.
"What happened?" Tati asked.
Denise flipped the piece of paper around and walked to her daughter.

Tati took it and read it.
Her eyes widened.

"Turns out we got it wrong. You didn't owe anything. Here's an extra 25 for the trouble." read the note.
Then she grabbed the smaller sheet and read that it was a check.
For $75,000.

Denise cried in happiness at the abundance of money she could use for bills and her restaurant.

Tati just stared at the check.

Her mother hugged her tightly.
Tati just sat there in awe then finally embraced her mother back.
"I don't know whether to use it on the restaurant or the house." Denise sniffed and looked back at the check.
"Either is a good investment." Tati replied and handed the papers back to her mother.
"You're right." Denise got up to leave.

Tati took a deep breath then looked at the empty space left in her bed to her left.

She saw a lump under the blanket.

She moved the comforter back. A small box. She picked it up and saw something else right under it. Another sheet of paper.
She picked it up and read it.
"Call me when you wake up." he wrote, knowing his side of the bed would be the first place she looked in the morning.
She opened the small box.
An assortment of french macarons. The ones from the bakery he took her to not long ago.

She smiled then quickly grabbed her phone and started dialing as she walked to her bathroom to brush her teeth.

The phone answered.
"Awfully deep sleeper." Killian greeted.
"Not usually."
"Then you're welcome." he teased with a smile.
"Shut up."

She started preparing her toothbrush.
"I got your gift." she told him.
"What gift?"
"The macarons...and the check..."
"Check?" he played coy.
"Are you going to act like you don't know what I'm talking about?" She began brushing.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Sure." she stated and spit. "But thank you anyway. You don't know how happy you made her. Which made me really happy too." She continued brushing.
"You're welcome. Even though I still have no clue what you're talking about."
She snickered and decided to pretend that both notes weren't written in the same handwriting.

~•~

"Why?" Niko asked.
"The fuck do you mean why?" Killian snapped.
"Like...why do we have to eat lunch there at least once a week?"
Kolson hit him against his head. "Stop askin' questions. He say do it then do it."
Niko rubbed the back of his head without arguing.

"Starts today." Killian added.
The men nodded.
"And I want protection over it. Find the landlord of the building. I wanna have a word with him."
"Is this restaurant a...restaurant...or a restaurant?" Tharen wondered.
"It's a restaurant."
"Riiiighhhttt..." Dominic nodded slowly as if he understood.
Killian squinted at them in annoyance. "Get out."
They all got up to leave.

Kolson stayed behind and stared at Killian.

"What?" Killian asked.
"The restaurant. Why?"
"Didn't you just tell him to do what I say?"
"Yea."
They stared at each other.

Killian sighed, knowing Kolson wouldn't leave without an answer.

"It's Tati's mom's restaurant." he explained.
"Thought so."
Killian just stared at the table. "You gonna tell me I'm going too far again and that I'm gonna scare her off?"
"No. Think she'd appreciate the help with her mother's business."
Killian scoffed. "I don't understand this bullshit."
"What bullshit?"
"What's too crazy and what's alright? Why is some of the stuff I do too much and the rest is okay?"
Kolson sighed. "There's a difference between helping her mother and threatening to get her pregnant."
"I wasn't going to do it. I just want to." Killian argued.
"Difference between buying her a dress and saying you'll kill any man that stares at her too hard."
"They both mean the same to me."
Kolson just sighed and shook his head while he stood up to leave the room.

"I think you're being dramatic." Killian said as Kolson left.