Chapter 86: Only Him

Tati walked into her home with a smile on her face after spending the night and the day with Killian at his home.

She got a phone call.

"Hello?" she answered.
"Where have you been, bitch?" Loren asked immediately.
"Woooaahh!" Tati laughed. "What do you mean?"
"I haven't heard from you in DAYS. AGAIN! Did you replace me? Who is she?"
"Calm down! I didn't replace anyone. I've just...been a little sidetracked." Tati answered as she headed inside.
"With what?"
Tati thought about it then headed to her bedroom and shut the door.

"Okay so...keep this only between me and you. My mother doesn't even know."
"No problem."
"I might be seeing someone."
"OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
"Isn't that reaction a little too excited?" Tati questioned.
"I THOUGHT YOU HATED MEN! YOU'VE BEEN SINGLE SINCE BIRTH! I THOUGHT YOU'D DIE ALONE WITH A DOG OR SOMETHING! AND A GARDEN!"
Tati rolled her eyes, feeling dramatically disrespected.
"Who is he? What's his name? What does he look like?"
"Calm down."
"I am calm! Just describe him! When do I meet him? Why haven't I met him? I feel like you keep trying to divorce me."
"Oh my god SHUT UP SO I CAN TELL YOU!" Tati yelled.
"I'm done."
"Thank you." Tati sighed.

"He's a...businessman..." she began awkwardly.
"Oooouuu a real man."
"He's tall. I don't know how tall but taller than Ryan." Tati added.
"Ryan is 6'2. Damn, he's tall." Loren thought.
"Yea. He's really handsome. Has tattoos on his hands and neck. Even though I know you hate tattoos."
"I don't hate them...I'm just not attracted to them. Makes them lose points in my eyes. How is he a businessman with those?" Loren questioned.
"I don't know. He got lucky I guess." Tati shrugged.
"Hm. Well it's not my opinion that matters, it's yours. What else?"
"His smile is beautiful. Other people think he's intimidating but he's actually really silly. He's pretty funny. And he's cuter than I expected him to be. He um...He took my virginity..." she said reluctantly.
"WHAT?! HOLD UP!" Loren yelled.
Tati sighed and sat on her bed.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THIS MAN?!" asked Loren.
"A while..."
"How long is a while, Tati?!"
"Just a while! Longer than you think! It's not like it was within the first week of knowing him. It was a while."
"Wait..." Loren started to think.
Tati sat waiting.
"Is this who you said was about to do something dangerous and you wanted to stop them?" she asked.
Tati sighed.

"Maybe..."

"Tati, what the hell?"
"IT WASN'T TERRIBLE!" she lied.
"Alright..." Loren sighed.
"I'm kind of...into him."
"How long has it been?"
"A while." Tati shrugged.
"Is 'a while' the only measurement of time you know how to use?" Loren sassed.
"A few months." she corrected.
"MONTHS?! AND I ONLY JUST FOUND OUT!? Babe, you're good at keeping secrets but from ME?! WHAT THE HELL?!" Loren questioned.
"I was wary! I didn't know if it would last or if I'd even really like him..."
"So you really like him?"
Tati thought about it.

"It's okay to like someone, Tati." Loren permitted.
"Yea...I really like him."

~•~

"Hello?" Tati answered her second call of the day at 11pm.
"Hi." Killian smiled as his deep voice rang through the phone.
"Getting clingy aren't we?" Tati teased.
"Would you like me to hang up and try again at the end of the week?"
"Yep."
He hung up.

She stared at the screen.

A minute went by.

Then two.

She was surprised.

Three minutes.

Then her phone began to ring again.

"Hello?" she answered.
"I tried, I couldn't do it." he joked.
Tati laughed.
"Where are you?" Killian asked.
"My house."
"Why?"
"Where else would I be?" she wondered.
"Here."
"Cute." Tati scoffed.
"I'm serious."
She snickered. "I can't keep spending every night at your place. My mom doesn't even know about you. At some point I'd start stressing her out."
"When are you moving out?" he wondered.
"I don't know. Hopefully soon. I just don't know if she still needs me or not." she thought.
"I'll pay for it."
"For what? My place?"
"Everything. Your restaurants rent. Your place. A new car, you need to get to and from my house more safely." he stated.
"Are you saying my car is bad?" Tati asked.
The other line was silent.

"It's not good." he answered.

She couldn't help but laugh.

"What else will you need?" he asked.
"I don't really think I need anything." she answered.
"Then I'll hand you a check tomorrow."
"What?"
"We can go to the dealership afterwards." he dealt.
"Killian..." she snickered.
"Do you know where you'd like to live already or do you need to do some searching first?" he asked.
"Killian, baby, I don't need it right now!"
"Say that again." he commanded.
"Say what?" she asked.
"What you just said."
"I don't need-..."
"That's not it." he interrupted.
She thought about it.

"Killian...baby..."
"You know I'd fuck the shit outta you if you were here right now?" he asked.
She giggled.
"I'd be hard to stop." he admitted.
"I believe you."
"Then come here."
She laughed. "I can't! I only just got back home."
"Then I'll find my keys." He got up to look.
"Nooo!" she snickered.
"Why?"
"How would I explain to my mother why the man who she owed money to is in our house again?"
"She'd figure it out once she hears you through the walls." he promised.
"Killian, no!"
He scoffed.

"Just use your hand." Tati instructed.
"You gonna talk me through it?"
"Can't you just pretend it's me?" she asked.
"Play with yourself and I will." he commanded.
She stayed quiet.
"I know you remember how I taught you." he stated. "Do it and let me hear you and I won't ask you to talk me through it."
"But if I did it...I'd want you to talk me through it..." she replied shyly.
"Yea?" he smiled.
She stayed quiet in embarrassment.
"Do you only like cumming if you can hear me speaking to you?" he asked.
"It's...the only way that I can..."
"I'm on my way."
"Wait wha-..."
He hung up.

Tati stared at her phone screen.

She started texting vigorously in an attempt to stop him. But she didn't know he'd left his phone in his room while he hurried out.

Her messages went through but she didn't see him read a single one. She sighed.

Then got up and rushed to the bathroom to take a shower.

~•~

Tati had the blinds to her window open and she stared through it. She'd gotten dressed in the prettiest underwear she could find topped with a small tank top and shorts.

She finally saw a sports car race to the curb of her house and park on the side of the road.

She opened the window and saw a tall man get out of the car.
"Killian!" she whispered loudly.
He saw her as he walked around the car. She quickly climbed out and shut the window before hurrying to his car.
"Get in!" she instructed.
The two both got into the car.

She pulled her shorts off then climbed into his lap and he reclined his seat before the two started hungrily making out in the parked car. She could already feel he was erect underneath her crotch.
He started undoing his pants and pulled her panties to the side.
"Why did you have to drive such a small car?" she asked through the kiss.
"I didn't tell you to run out here." He pulled out his erection and pressed it at her entrance. "Scared we'd make too much noise?" he asked and began to slide in.
"Yes..." she moaned towards the ceiling.
"Cum and then we take it inside. I need to be able to fold you how I want."
He put their lips back together and began thrusting upwards vigorously.