Chapter 45: What Did You Do?

Tati looked up at him while he looked down.

"You know I'm not going to do anything so tell me something." he began.
"Okay..."
"Are you gonna push me away if I try to kiss you right now?"
She looked at the floor.
He waited for an answer while she thought about it.
"No..." she answered.
Her head was lifted and her lips were met by his.
They kissed one another like it had been too long since the last one.

They could both taste the hint of wine on each other's lips.
"Are you drunk?" he asked.
"I'm fine." she replied and put her arms over his shoulders before kissing him again.
Killian's arms wrapped around her waist and retracted to hold it in his hands. Their lips never stopped and they didn't care if they wouldn't be able to breathe. Soon Tati felt as she was hoisted up and her legs were held at his waist.
She looked at him in shock. But her lips found his again soon.
His hands comfortably held onto her thighs with a gentle squeeze or lightly rubbing them up and down. She wrapped them around his waist with her hands holding his face.

Killian began walking out of the kitchen and down the walkway.
They entered Tati's bedroom.
She was gently laid down on the bed and their lips continued.
Through kiss she slowly realized the setting. He had his hand on her waist and it lightly slid up her shirt.
She pushed it down and removed her lips from his.
They looked at each other.
"I don't want to..." she stated.
"I wasn't trying to fuck you."
She looked away from him.
"I just like how you feel in my hands. You told me you didn't want me taking your virginity. I didn't forget." He lightly kissed over her neck and trailed it up until his lips were in front of hers again.
She let the pairs press together.
They kissed slower this time, with him still over her. Not letting his hands go any further than her waist or thigh.

~•~

Tati blinked her eyes open and got another glimpse of how pretty the land Killian's house was on was. She was reminded almost every morning depending on which direction she faced.

Then she noticed something.

Her head wasn't laying on a pillow.
In fact half of her wasn't laying on the mattress.
She was on a man who had his shirt opened and pants undone. She was in only her tank top and underwear.
She immediately sat up and looked at the scene.

She panted in fear.

In anger she slapped sleeping Killian across his face. She got on top of him and swung however she could. He woke up to the feeling of hands battering into him. Tati's eyes were full of tears as she hit him as hard as she could.
"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WERE SHIT!" she screamed and cried. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" She beat on him some more.
Killian finally grabbed onto her wrists as best he could then rolled them over as she cried under him and tried to kick.
"Calm down. What happened?" he asked.
Tati screamed under him followed by more hard crying.
Killian was confused and just stared.
"I hope you die! I want you to die!" she exclaimed and squirmed to get free from him.
He was so confused. "Tati."
"Let me gooo!" she whined through tears. "Let me go! FUCK YOU!"
"TATI! LOOK AT ME!" he shouted back.
She cried, unable to look him in his face.

Killian was annoyed quickly and held both of her wrists in one hand then grabbed her face in the other.
He directed it to look at him.
"Tati, look at me!" he demanded again.
She opened her eyes through the tears and felt nothing but rage.
"What's wrong?"
She sniffed. "What did you do to me?"
His eyebrows furrowed. "What?"
"I'm naked in bed with you. What did you do to me?" she said angrily.
"Tati, I didn't do anything to you."
"DON'T FUCKING LIE! YOU'RE A LIAR!"
"I'M NOT FUCKING LYING! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!"
She cried and didn't believe him.

He looked around the room to try and find evidence. He tried his hardest to remember last night before they fell asleep. Tati remembered nothing of the night before.

"I didn't do anything to you." he stated.
"I'M NAKED!" she shouted.
"BECAUSE YOU TOOK YOUR CLOTHES OFF!"
She scoffed angrily that he could try to blame her.
"YOU'RE A FUCKING VIRGIN! ARE YOU IN PAIN?! ANYWHERE?! I FORCEFULLY FUCKED YOU WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT BUT YOU AREN'T IN PAIN?!" he questioned sarcastically.
She noticed nothing hurt.
"We were in here. All I did was kiss you. You said you were tired. I was about to leave. You begged me to stay but you made me swear I wouldn't touch you. Then we laid down and you said it was hot so you took off your pants. You told me you don't sleep in pants." he stated.
She just looked in different directions as she attempted to gather her thoughts.
"Why are your pants undone?" she asked.
"It was uncomfortable to sleep in. Pants were tight."
"Your shirt...?"
"I sleep shirtless. You know first fucking hand that I get hot easily."
She looked away from him again. Not knowing if it was the truth or not.

"Look at me." he commanded.
She looked at him. Tears didn't fall but her eyes were wet.
"I know you think I'm a piece of shit. But just like I'm not abusing you while you're in my house, I'm not gonna take advantage of you. I don't know how many times I have to tell you I don't do anything to anybody that doesn't deserve it. Nobody deserves that."
She stared in his eyes. He was serious.
"I don't want you sleeping here if you're always scared I'm gonna fuck you."
"I'm sorry..." she stated.
He let her go then got up and left the room without another word.

She just laid there.

Killian got to his room and began to change into his gym attire. The entire time he did, he was annoyed. He didn't want to care that much about what anybody thought of him but her thinking he'd do that to her hurt more than he wanted to admit. He'd done bad stuff in his life but never against anyone he thought was innocent. That was who he deemed the psychopaths.

He finished getting dressed and walked down the stairs with his bag. He didn't bother telling her he was leaving. He figured she'd notice when she heard the door close.

Tati walked out and saw that he'd left.
She stood there and rubbed over her face with her hand. She felt bad but didn't want to feel bad. Part of her knew he was a bad guy who'd done bad stuff and admitted to being a sex addict. But she felt bad because she could see on his face how much her assuming what he did had hurt him. And she cared that she did. And she felt bad about it.

She walked back into her room and sat on her bed. Her head was pounding and her chest ached in sadness and a bit of embarrassment.
She just got up to find clothes for her shower.