Chapter 57: He'll Decide

Tati laid there again after finishing for the fourth time.
Killian kissed down her neck and chest, to her stomach, to between her legs until he could place a kiss on her clit.
His tongue exited and his lips parted to suck on her. He licked the area clean and left her clit for dessert. Tati shook underneath him. He kissed back up her body. She thought they were done until he took her by her waist and flipped her over.
Killian could hear how nervous she was.
"Arch your back, sweetheart." he stated. Lips trailing down her spine, leaving her with chills.

She raised her hips with her chest still against the bed.
She flinched when she felt a tongue back on her clit. He chuckled and let his lips and tongue continue to work.
Tati laid face against the bed with heavy eyelids letting the feeling consume her.
His tongue played with her eagerly. He'd move and kiss or bite her ass and thighs while his thumb pressed and rubbed against her clit.
Tati moaned loudly with hands gripping at the comforter. As she was about to finish again, he put his mouth back on her entrance.
Her eyes watered and she buried her face into the bed as she came again with shaking legs.
He got up only to press his tip back against her.

She arched deeper, legs spread further.
Killian stared in awe then plunged inside.
Tati moaned louder and lifted her face out of the bed.
He wrapped his hand around the front of her neck to keep her head up while the other hand stayed against her ass, squeezing and smacking as he thrusted.
"I could be here all night." he stated. He leaned over her, still thrusting and turned Tati's head to face him. "You look pretty, baby." he smiled.
Tati whimpered with a bitten lip. Her arch fell due to weak legs. Killian chuckled fondly.
"Just one more time." he dealt.
He spread her laid legs just a bit further so he could slide back in easily.
Tati laid there and happily took it. Even though she was drowning in pleasure that hurt so bad.
He brought their faces together and the two locked lips.

~•~

Killian woke up first. Shirtless in sweatpants. That night he originally didn't plan to let them sleep in the same bed. Until Tati laid there and asked him where he was going. Then he answered and said he was just going to get clothes to shower. She nodded and limply realized she needed to shower as well.
He knew that if he would have been gone when she woke up again she probably would've stopped speaking to him like the last time. And something about the idea of that made him upset.

She laid on top of him wrapped in a towel, still sleeping. He couldn't get up.
He just laid there staring at the ceiling.
"Woah, who's that?" she murmured.
Killian looked at her. Her eyes were still closed. He snickered. "Who's who?"
"The grapes are gone."
"Mm. Are they?" He grabbed his phone and looked at the time.
She turned her head. His hand rested on her back while he looked at his phone.

A few more minutes passed but they were in silence, so Killian assumed her dream was over. He had his phone back on the nightstand and just laid there with his eyes closed.

Tati finally moved a bit and gave a yawn before her eyes blinked open.
She wiped her eyes and realized what she laid on top of.
"Morning." he greeted.
She looked at him and sat up. She sighed. "I've gotta stop drinking around you." She rubbed her face.
"I prefer, "I've gotta stop only being confident enough to sleep with you after drinking"." he fixed.
She rolled her eyes and got up to brush her teeth. The minute she stepped out of the bed, her towel fell down. She gasped loudly and picked it up as fast as she could to wrap herself back in it.
"Nothing I haven't seen before." Killian stated.
"Shut up." she hurried to the bathroom and shut the door.
Killian sat up and leaned against her bed frame.

He missed his time to go to the gym. He sighed and got out of the bed to go brush his teeth.

Tati finished shortly after and left the bathroom. She noticed he was gone.

She got dressed then headed out to the kitchen.

She tried to see what she wanted to make for breakfast.
In honesty, she was starting to feel repetitive with her dishes. She just sighed as she stared into the fridge.
"Maybe a quiche? But we just had omelets. And I don't have any pie crust."

She heard footsteps down the stairs and saw Killian buttoning his shirt with a suit jacket draped over his arm.

"Do you have anything specific you want for breakfast?" Tati asked.
"No." he answered.
She took a deep breath and stood there to think.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"I don't know what to make." she stated.
Killian just looked at her while she thought hard about it. She honestly looked frustrated and he never expected it to be so serious.
"Do you want to go get something instead?" he offered.
"But even if we did that, I wouldn't know what to pick."
"Let's go." He walked towards the door and started sliding on his jacket.
Tati followed behind him.

~•~

"When Kil gets here I want a plan made." said Doc.
"A plan for what, sir?" asked Teo.
"I'll allow you to retaliate against Segal's team. He's relaxed. Whatever plan of action he comes up with is what you'll do."
"Should we tell you before we leave?" asked Kanan.
"No. We'll see if he was smart after its done. When I'm dead, you'll follow behind him. Learn to take his orders without feeling the need to consult with me. I am a CEO but that is your manager. He needs to learn how to make decisions on these things on his own. I gave him the training since he was 7 the boy might be more qualified than I am."
"Yes, sir."
"Where is he?" Doc wondered.
"He's not here yet. When he arrives do you want us to tell him to come in here?" Silas asked.
"No. Tell him what I want and let him do as he pleases after that."
"Yes, sir." The men agreed.
"You're free to go."

They all stood out of their seats and headed out of the door.

"Working for Kil. What's that gonna be like?" Kanan wondered as they headed to the elevator.
"No different from now. Watch your step, call the boy sir, be dependable, and don't move too fast or else you might lose your jugular." Kolson answered.
"Guy is nuts." Niko sighed.
"Wouldn't expect anything different."

The elevator door opened and they got inside.

"How do you think he plans to deal with it? He already got Segal's biggest asset didn't he? What, is he gonna shoot up three warehouses? That'll get too much attention."
"He'll figure it out. Like Doc said, he taught the boy. He won't do anything too stupid." Kolson stated.
"Yea, Doc taught him how to be a nut job and Kolson raised him. He's insane enough to figure it out." Dominic scoffed and the rest of the men chuckled.
"Just don't see how he's gonna do anything at all." said Soren.