Chapter 84: Home Again

Killian was finally allowed to go home and the moment he stepped out of the hospital wheelchair, Kolson smacked him on the back of his head.

Killian looked at him, annoyed, and Kolson flinched at him, showing the back of his hand. "Fucking moron. You pull some shit like that again and I'm gonna kill you for real."
Killian rolled his eyes.
"Me too." said Tati.
"Where's my car?" Killian asked.
"You can't drive." Tati answered.
"Yes I can."
"No, you can't."
"Why can't I?"
"Because they said you can't."
"Give me the keys." he told Kolson.
Both men heard dangling and looked in its direction.

Tati held Killian's keys in her hand.
"Your car is at the house. It's either you ride with him or you ride with me but you're not driving shit." she threatened. "Let's go."
She turned and walked off.

They both stared while she kept walking.

"And that's what you're in love with?" Kolson asked as she arrived at her car.
"My pants are tighter."
Kolson scoffed.
"I'm riding with her."
"I figured." Kolson sighed and walked off to his car.
Killian walked over to Tati's car and climbed in.

"Are you hun-..."
He interrupted her and held her head to pull into him and crash their lips together.
Tati was surprised but let the kiss happen. Their lips locked, soon tongue and all, and Killian didn't want to let go. His lips traveled to her jaw then neck, biting, sucking, licking before his lips returned to hers. Slower but just as passionate.
They finally slowed down until it was just gentle kisses to small pecks.

Tati looked at him. "I'm still not over what you said."
"I don't want you to be."
She just stared.
"What do I gain from hiding how I feel about you?"
"But-..."
"I don't care."
"Shouldn't you? Aren't you moving too fast? What if you don't like me the way you think you do and you get bored of me? Or annoyed? Or we make this more and you regret it because you moved too fast and thought you liked me when really you just liked having sex with me?"
He held her face in both hands. "Tatiana, I would kill a man over you."
She just stared.
"You don't know how serious I am. Nobody has been or will be as perfect for me as you are. It's you or nothing."
"But-..."
He put their lips back together.

"I want you." he said through the kiss. "I need you." She kissed him back. "I'd get on my hands and knees for you."
Her eyes widened. He didn't seem like the type.
"I wanna touch and worship your body." He kissed her again. "I want you to be next to me at all hours of the day."
"Isn't that obsessive?" she said onto his lips before they kissed again.
"Yea." He kissed. "But you knew I wasn't perfect a long time ago. Just let me be obsessed with you." He kissed her again. "I wouldn't hurt you."
"Do you...Do you want me...to be your girlfriend?"
He chuckled and kissed her lips again. "I want you to be my wife."
Her eyes widened again.
"But if you'd rather take it slow then yea...just be my girlfriend." he accepted and gave another soft kiss.
They slipped into a deeper kiss.

~•~

They made it to Killian's home and he felt more at ease when he saw his car in the driveway.

The two walked inside.

"I'm gonna stay here just for tonight in case you need anything. I think you can drive tomorrow." Tati stated.
"Why leave tomorrow?" Killian wondered.
"Because this is not my house and my mother would probably assume I'm dead."
"Just let her know you're alive and you stay with me for a few days."
Tati sighed.
"Do you want to get paid?" he offered.
She snickered. "No, it's okay. Most people don't pay their girlfriends." She turned to place her keys on the counter before Killian grabbed her hand and pulled her close.
Their lips met again.
Tati snickered and kissed him back.
"What?" he asked.
"That's your fourth time today." she pointed out.
"You got lips I don't wanna let go of." He smiled.
She giggled only for him to gently kiss her again then let her go.

"I'm assuming you want me to make you something to eat." she stated.
"I wouldn't mind it." he smiled.
"Yea, I bet." She went into the kitchen to see what kind of ingredients he had.

She opened the fridge and stared.

Killian's eyes wandered. He eyed her backside while she searched the fridge for ideas.

Tati grabbed the meat only to then feel a hand groping her backside.

"Killian..."
"Hm?" he asked with a gentle squeeze.
"You know it can't go any farther than this, right?"
"Why not?" He smacked it.
"Because you're injured, not at all healed and not allowed to do anything that will leave you breathing heavily. You're gonna hurt yourself."
She felt his hand leave her ass and thought he was done.
Until it grabbed her hand.
"Come on." he said softly then started leading her elsewhere.
"But I thought you wanted to eat?" she replied and followed.
"I do."

They made it upstairs and into Killian's bedroom. He lifted her and tossed her onto the blanketed mattress before reaching for the waistband of her pants.
"We can't! You're gonna hurt yourself. The doctor said-..."
"Shut up. I'm fine." He pulled her pants off as she laid there and let him.
He held her face in one hand and brought their lips together to press soft kisses into hers. His free hand slid into her panties.
"Are you sure...?" she asked.
He snickered. "You're cute. Stop worrying about me."
"I can't..."
He put their lips back together.

His fingers rubbed gently against her sensitivity as their lips continued. He gave her one more kiss before separating them to lower himself to her thighs.
"Killian..."
He ignored her and put his lips on her clit.

•~~~•

"So what happened?" Dominic asked.
"He's fine. He got to go home today." Kolson answered.
"He alright?" Silas wondered.
"Yea."
"How do you know if you ain't there?" Niko questioned.
"Cause Tati took him home." Kolson responded.
Soren scoffed. "Yea, he alright."
"More than alright." Silas added.

"What's been happenin'?" Kolson asked and took a seat. He'd been mostly out of the loop since he accepted being the one to watch after Killian while he was in the hospital.
"Segal's arrest been all over the news for the past few days. They went through his computers after seeing the evidence we gave 'em. He ain't gettin' out soon." Soren responded.
Kolson nodded.
"Means we'll be takin' a break for a bit." Niko sighed.
"Don't tell Doc that. He'll work you like a mule."

"What's Kil got planned now that he did what he needed to do?" Silas asked Kolson.
"He's gonna put his full attention on something else he wants." Kolson answered and poured himself a drink.
"What's that?" Dominic asked.
Kolson sipped.

~•~

Tati moaned louder as she finished a third time thanks to Killian's talents. He rubbed his tongue up and down her a few more times before going back up to her lips. He kissed her hungrily but gently. Making sure their lips perfectly fit between each other's as sweetly and soft as possible.
He unbuckled his pants, shirt already undone since his second attempt at making Tati finish. He ignored his injuries and let out his hard on. One hand lightly moved Tati's leg out of the way.
He began to slowly slide in.
Tati whimpered in sensitivity.
"I know..." he said softly.
Their lips met again.

Killian's thrusts were slow and deep. His kisses filled with love and care. His hands roamed with infatuation and adoration. Tati took his hand off her waist. Only for him to slide his hand up hers and interlock their fingers together just like she hoped for. Their hands rested together above her head.
His strokes and their sweet kisses continued.