Chapter 50: Seconds

Killian pulled out his fingers after Tati came for the second time. She laid there on her side like she was done.

He licked the fingers that were just inside.
"You're not done." he reminded her as his hands reached for his open shirt.
She looked at him and watched him pull it off of his toned, muscular body.
"Spread your legs." he said again as the shirt came off.

She laid on her back again with legs too nervous to spread. Her arms rested in between them as she watched him put the condom packet between his teeth before undoing his pants.
She listened to the belt come undone and he pulled it out of its loops in one perfect yank then tossed it onto the bed.

His hand reached for the condom while his teeth held on and he ripped it open then blew the end piece out onto the floor.
Tati watched him pull himself out from behind his underwear.
Her eyes widened.
She sat up as Killian rolled on the condom.
"Um..." she interrupted him.
He looked at her.
He saw her looking at it.
"I won't go all the way in until you look like you can handle it." he stated.
She looked up at him.
"Did I hurt you before?" he asked.
"No..."
"I know what I'm doing. You think I'm a whore, right? Should have more faith." he teased.
He grabbed her ankles and pulled her to lay back down.

"I'll be nice." he stated as he leaned over her onto his hands. "Your safe word is...my name."
She looked at him.
"If I hurt you. Call for me and I'll stop. If you want to call for me but don't want me to stop...you gotta call me something else. You understand?"
She nodded.

She felt him beginning to rub against her.
"I bet you feel so good..." he smiled as he watched himself rub against her.
He slid back and pressed his tip to her entrance.
"Kiss me." she spoke up.
Killian looked at her after the demand.
She stared at him softly, waiting.
He lowered himself and brought their lips together. The kiss started so softly, both of them felt it in their stomachs. Killian began to enter. Tati gasped faintly.
"Kiss me." he instructed.
Their lips met again and he slid in further, feeling her stretch around him. Tati expected it to hurt more than it did. It wasn't easy but it wasn't nearly as terrible as she expected.
"Fuck..." Killian huffed.
"Kiss me..." Tati begged through a whine as the feeling started to get better.
They kissed again. Tongues mingling as he thrusted nice and slow.
Tati felt better and better after each stroke.
He gradually sped up and pushed deeper.
She moaned louder.

As she struggled to contain her pleasure, Killian brought his kisses to Tati's neck. He licked and sucked on the area, producing hickeys where he wanted them.
She was pain free and just enjoying every thrust he gave to her. Soon Killian realized and sat up to began thrusting harder.
Tati moaned louder in return while attempting to put her arms between her legs.
Killian grabbed her hands and pressed them above her head as he thrusted harder. Tati moaned louder.
"Ki-...!" she almost called.
He began to slow down. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked.
"N-...No..." she shook her head. "Keep going."
He started off slow but gradually worked his way up to his speed from before.
"You take dick so well..." he panted and slid in just a bit deeper.
Tati whined quietly.
Killian thrusted harder.
She moaned suddenly in surprise.

Killian pressed his hand to Tati's stomach and held her leg over his shoulder as he continued stroking in and out. Her eyesight was covered by her half closed eyelids, she gently bit on her lower lip to prevent the noises she made that she thought were embarrassing. And she let the ecstasy engulf her.

Killian bent over her, his lips kissed onto her cheek and jaw. "Talk to me." he stated. "I wanna hear that I make you feel good." he said but already knew the truth.
"I feel good..." Tati mumbled.
"Yea?"
Tati's back arched as her body prepared to finish for the third time.
Killian noticed and began to slow down. Making the feeling tickle throughout her body, rising slowly and consuming her.
"B-Baby..." she whined.
He chuckled. "Yea? You just wanna call for me or you wanna tell me what you want?" he smiled and kissed into her jaw.
"Harder..."
"I bet you can beg better than that." he stated.
Tati whimpered.
"Come on. Tell me what you want."
"F-Fuck me harder..." she begged. "Please..."
He pulled her face to his. "Yea, baby, that's how sluts get what they want." Their lips met again as Killian began to thrust harder.

Tati moaned frantically as she started to be overstimulated. She kissed Killian hungrily but was eager to cum just one more time. She faced towards the ceiling, whimpering and whining loudly.
"Come on." Killian encouraged. "Cum on it, baby."
Tati's hands grabbed tightly onto the blanket of the bed as she began to finish.
"Fuck, cum on it..." Killian huffed.
He kept thrusting through her orgasm and could hear that she couldn't handle it. He stroked fast and came soon enough behind her.
Tati felt the odd feeling of him pulling out.

He removed his condom and tied it off before reaching for another one.

"Again...?" Tati questioned sweetly.
"That's right. You got no idea how much I like watching you cum." he smiled and put the packet between his teeth to rip open.

~•~

Killian woke up and wiped over his face.

He felt something and looked at his body. Only to see Tati sleeping on top of it. She had him wrapped in her arms and one leg over his, resting peacefully.
He sighed.
Second time he'd slept in bed with a woman and both times were with her.

He would've gotten up but she weighed him down and he didn't want to wake her.
As he thought of what to do, he just looked at her. She slept so softly and adjusted herself to be a bit more comfortable but never let him go.

He faced the ceiling and just laid quietly.

His phone began to ring on his nightstand.
Tati squirmed and mumbled in her sleep.
Killian quickly grabbed the device and answered it. "What?!" he said quietly with the other hand on Tati's back.

"Good morning, sir..." Soren greeted.
Killian looked down at Tati and saw that she was still asleep.
"We got locations of three of Segal's closest warehouses. We thought you'd want 'em shared with you."
"You couldn't send a fucking text?" Killian asked quietly.
"Oh-...we didn't know you were busy. We'll send it."
Killian hung up.
He sighed and stared at the ceiling.

"What happened?" Silas asked.
"I don't know. He was mad we called."
"Why? We always call."
"They fucking kick our asses for sending a text because it can be tracked, now you send a call and you still get cursed at." Kolson complained.
"I think he was just busy. He sounded like he was whispering."
"Whispering? Was he sneakin' up on somebody? That asshole could walk into a library and not care about a quiet rule."
"I don't know. I'm just tellin' you what I heard. Send him the locations."
"I got it." Kanan took out his phone to do it.

Killian looked back at Tati.
"What have I done?"