Chapter 88: Attention

It had been two months of Killian spoiling Tati randomly with gifts and cash. Of her going over to his place whenever he wanted a home cooked meal or dessert and feeding him until he could burst. And them going on small dates together anytime Killian had the free time.

Tati still hadn't gotten a new job but it was pointless when she had a boyfriend that kept offering to pay for everything anyway. She hadn't touched her phone bill in months. She also had to stop him from buying her a new car until she moved out of her mom's place, so her mom wouldn't question how she got it.

Tati told Denise that each time she left the house, she was headed to work. In reality it was either a date or cooking for Killian. But it gave her an excuse to be gone for 8 hours and to explain how she wasn't struggling with money.

She grabbed her keys to do just that once again.

Tati stopped on her way to the door when she saw her mother dressed nicely like she was going on a cute outing.

"Oh?" Tati stated.
"How do I look?" Denise asked.
"You look great. Where are you headed?"
"Um..." Denise walked past her daughter and to her purse that sat on the kitchen counter. "I...have a date..."
"A date? Wow..." Tati said, surprised. "Who's the lucky guy?"
"His name is Stephen. He works for a tech company." she answered.
"And this is your first date together? How long have you two known each other?"
"A couple of months and...no...it isn't. It's just the first one you've seen..."
"Oh!" Tati exclaimed.
"I didn't really know how to tell you...but I guess today's the day. I'd really like for you to meet him...one weekend..."
Tati nodded.
"He's very sweet. And he's handsome and funny. Never married. He pays for all of our outings. I don't know, I kind of like him." Denise shrugged.
"Well...if you're happy, I'm happy." Tati stated.
"Thank you. Where are you off to?"
"Just work."

Denise's eyebrows furrowed.

"What?" Tati asked.
"I'm just realizing...have I ever seen you take a day off from that job?"
Tati realized the flaw in her lies. "You have. I get Saturdays and Wednesdays off."
"Oh. It just felt like you were going to work almost everyday."
Tati laughed it off. "No, absolutely not. I'd probably lose my mind. But we'll talk when I get back. I'm about to be late."
"Okay, honey. Be safe, I love you."
"I love you too."
Tati left the house and headed to her car.

"Stephen. Stephen that works for the tech company. I didn't know she was back on the market. Didn't know she was looking. I mean it's been six years, so I can't blame her." Tati thought aloud as she got in her car. "Stephen? When did she meet someone from a tech company?"

She started the car and drove off.

~•~

Killian opened the door and pulled Tati inside. He held her face in his hand as he buried kisses into her and shut the door. She just stood there taking it, in thought.

Killian looked at her and saw she was unfazed by his constant affection.
He felt insulted.
"Am I keeping you from something?" he asked.
"Hm?"
He just stood there, visibly fed up and confused.
She finally looked at him. "OH! No, I'm sorry. My mind was running."
He took her face and started kissing over it again.
Like the last time, Tati hardly paid attention.
Killian noticed and unhanded her before walking off.
Tati was still in thought.

Then noticed she'd been left alone.

She looked up and saw Killian going up the stairs.
"WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" she shouted and followed behind him.

He didn't answer and soon they both entered his bedroom.

Killian sat on the bed without looking at Tati.
She crawled on top of him. "I'm sorry I'm done now, I mean it." she stated.
He looked at her.
"I'm serious."
"What were you thinking about?" he asked.
"My mom wants me to meet some man."
Killian's face had the most subtle startling shift, Tati almost didn't notice.
"No, not like that! It's someone she's dating." she explained quickly with her hands on his face. "She told me she wants me to meet him. She really likes him apparently."
"Then meet him."
"I have no other choice."
Killian didn't respond.

Tati looked at him.

She rolled her eyes then began peppering kisses all over his face. "Are you happy now? You're so bratty."
"I didn't say anything."
"Yea but I could tell by your little annoyed expression that you were still mad at me so there."
"When are you gonna pick somewhere to live?" He wrapped her in his arms then flipped them over so he landed on top.
"I don't know. Why are you so eager for me to move?"
"Because I think we need more scenery when we have sex."
Tati's eyes widened.
"We do it in this room too often."
"But this room has nice scenery. You have the big window so you can see outside. And the skylight."
"I'm gonna get you a place with an aerial view of the city so I can choose what setting I want while I'm drilling you." he said and began kissing down her neck.
Tati slapped his arm and he looked at her. "Can you make it a little more romantic?!"
He chuckled before bringing his lips back to her neck.

"I wanna get you a place with an aerial view of the city so you have an occasional change of scenery when I'm licking you clean after just fucking into your pussy. After feeling your juices leak down my dick and listening to you moan and cry out my name because my tip kept pressing into your cervix until you flexed and arched your back. And you're gonna cum again because my tongue'll get carried away." he said through gentle kisses onto her neck.
She huffed softly after being caught off guard. "Why are you so nasty?"
"I wanna fuck you so bad..."
"Killian..."
"You just spark something inside of me."
She moved her head to look at him and he lifted his to look back at her.
"Do you want anything? I'll give it to you. Whatever you want." he stated.
She giggled. "No, I don't want anything."
He sighed and just laid his forehead on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" she wondered.
"I feel like I don't give you enough. Aren't men supposed to give women stuff? What do you want? Just tell me what you want. I can go get more flowers." he said seriously.
"Baby, you bought me nine bouquets of flowers last month. I don't need any more flowers."
"Jewelry? What's your bracelet size?"
"I don't...think that's a thing."
"Do you-..."
"Killian, if I need anything, you will be the first person I call. I promise."
He looked back at her.

And just stared.
Tati wondered what was wrong while she stared back.

Killian just examined his definition of beauty.
"Why aren't I allowed to be in love with you?" he asked.
She stared wide eyed.