2

Tuesday, June 20th

Ja'nina Simone (nina)

"hello" I spoke to Niyha while posting the video i had just taken on my story "wyd"
" umm nothing just got my hair done wya" i began to pull out the parking lot
" at the corner store with Makayla pull up"
"alright". i hung up

getting out the car walking towards Niyha n Makayla i see the same niggas from the other day, "wsp" i spoke to everyone but mainly to Niyah and Makayla " hello".
Makayla responded taking her attention off of the boy she was speaking to
I looked around looking at the boy's faces.

They wasn't ugly but they also wasn't my type, "wsp Kb" one of the boys spoke to another boy that was walking towards us " wsp bitch" he responded back

"alright" Niyha spoke " this is Key, Jae, Mon, and Kb" they all said wsp besides Kb, i nodded my head looking at Kb

He was tall with a brown skin tone with long hair n pretty nice teeth, he wore some black jeans with a black polo t shirt with some black ricks n a black n red letterman jacket and in his hand he held two white styrofoam cups.

as everyone engaged in their own conversations i noticed that Kb was not talking so i walked towards him looking around. "what's that in your cup"

He looked up at me with a mug plastered on his face " nun of yo business" he mumbled
" let me get some" i responded looking in his cup a little bit as he laughed

"here hold yo head back you can get a water fall" I did as told he poured it in my mouth n stopped once i tapped his hand, i swallow it.

Instant regret came across my face as i shook my head he laughed, "that shit nasty asf what's that", " lean" he said dryly, "eww why you give me that". i looked up at him with a mug on my face.

" you asked for some" he shrugged looking around, "come in the store with me" i said as i began to walk off with him following me.

we entered the store as i went straight towards the drinks to grab a blue gatorade with Kb right on my ass, " back up nigga damn".

" yo ass wanted me to come in here with you i'll leave rn" he responded with the same mug on his face, i grabbed my snacks n walked to the register payed for my stuff n we left.

8:23pm

"i'm tired asf" Niyha said getting in my car, "girl me too, but anyways girl i saw you n Kb chatting it up" Makayla said looking at me.

"what about it" i replied pulling off towards the direction of my 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, " nothing but y'all was talking to each other the whole time" Niyha said taking a picture of all of us

"but i also saw you and Jae talking a lot too" i said back, " i told y'all that was my man with his sexy self" she smiled looking out the window.

" girlllll" Makayla laughed at her as we pulled in my apartment garage. " girl you is a mess come on" i also laughed, as we walked in the door.

" n he just texted me" she said looking at her phone, "he said we should slide through tomorrow, we going or tell him no" she looked up

" it don't matter to me" Makayla said,  they looked at me waiting for my response " yeah it don't matter to me either"

" alright let me text him back".