30

Tuesday,September 5th

Ka'mari hall (Kb)

"hurry up n wrap this shit up i gotta a midget to fuck" Mon talked to us as we sat in my living room just smoking n talking. "nigga you down bad" i laughed while shaking my head. i would have never thought that he would be the one to fuck a midget i always thought it would be Key.

"naw midgets be thick as shit" Jae shook his head while putting the blunt up to his lip before it fell out his hand. he picked up the blunt n looked at us. "nigga looking at us like we the reason he dropped the blunt" Key said randomly before laughing.

"i'm having a fuckin panic attack rn i need to calm tf down because i'm having a panic attack" Jae stood up walking back n forth around the room as we just watched him. he touched his pockets looking for his phone before running up the steps.

that's where Nina n them was upstairs in my room. "Saniyha" Jae walked into the room calling her name with us coming in soon after. "what you yelling for im right here" she looked at him with a confused expression.

I walked over n sat next to Nina as she watched the two talk. "what happened" i looked at me for a second before looking back at them. "he dropped the blunt" i shrugged my shoulders.

"why did i just drop the blunt is there something you need to tell me" Jae say his hands on his lips turning his head a little. "no" she responded pushing her eyebrows together.

"but i dropped the blunt wym no" he walked up on her. "i'm not cheating on you n why walking up on me like that" she took a step back because now he was in her face. "lms yo phone" he grabbed her phone that was laying on the dresser.

"i'm not finna argue with you infront of them we can talk at yo house" she picked up her stuff before walking out the door with Jae following. "how they gone leave like that i'm trying to figure out if she cheating or not" Key rolled he eyes while crossing his arms.

"she not" Makayla mugged him as she sat on the floor sitting criss crossed. "y'all all can leave now" i told them as i started to get comfortable in my bed. they all walked out the room n Nina went to go lock the door since she was already going downstairs.

she came back upstairs n we decided to take a nap.
——————————————————
Saniyha Ti'erra (niyha)

"can you please stop talking to me" i sat up getting closer to the wheel trying to ignore Jaelon. he still had my phone from when we was at Kb house he looked through it n didn't find anything but he still wanted to know why he dropped the blunt.

"tell me why you cheated on me n i'll su" he turned to face me putting my phone down as i huffed. "ain't nobody cheat on you damn idk why yo blunt fell but i ain't cheating on you"

"idk what to believe" he shook his head. "dude istg im finna crash this mf" i told him before turning the wheel making it jerk a little bit n go on the other side of the road. "alright now chill out" Jealon grabbed the wheel.

"move" i pushed his hand away before straightening the wheel. "gimme a kiss" he leaned over the arm rest kissing my cheek the light had turned red so he grabbed my face kissing my lips i kissed back n he ran his lips over my tongue n i hated that.

"ewww why you always doing that" i wiped my lips with one hand as the other hand moved the wheel since the light had turned green. he just looked at me n smiled. "you look pretty baby"

he told me before sitting back into his seat. "thank you" i told him while smiling. "i should've drove you going slow asf we would've been at my house in 3 minutes" he talked to me while scrolling on his phone.

"you stay 25 minutes away from Kb house wym 3 minutes" i scrunched up my face. "exactly we would've been in this mf flying" he talked before laughing a little bit.

"you crazy if you think i would get in a car with you if you going that fast" i told him shaking my head. "girl su n drive" he shoved my head. "bitch" i pushed his head making it hit the window.

he looked at me squinting his eyes while rubbing his head. "see you take shit to far" he looked at me as i laughed. "i'm sorry" i laughed while reaching my hand over to touch him but he slapped my hand away. "move" he turned away from facing the window.

soon after he got rid of his attitude we got food n just talked the whole car ride to his house.
——————————————————