23

Monday, August 14th

Makayla Monee

"no this gotta be fake" i looked at Key before looking down again. "girl it's in yo face wym fake" he looked at me like i was dumb.

"because idk why you ain't pull out" i pushed him away from me. "you said nut in me it was your idea" he rolled his eyes. "i hope it's a girl" he looked at me smiling.

"omg imma cry i can't have a baby" i looked at him blinking multiple times to stop my tears. "you're having one right now so i think you can" he stood up putting his hands on his hip.

"yk you can move in with me i don't want the baby to think we aren't together" he looked at me. "it ain't even here yet how is it gone if we live together or not"

i looked up at him with a mug. "girl calm down you the one that wanted to do tricks on my dick" he rolled his eyes.

"Honestly Keysean get out" i pointed towards the door. "this my house the hell" he looked at me like i was crazy.

"ok so how are we going to tell everybody or should we keep it an secret" he looked at "well nvm i don't want to keep it an secret" he shook his head.

"me neither they gone notice a big ass belly sooner than later so we can tell em today just invite them over" i shrugged my shoulders sitting the pregnancy test on his bed.

"un un get that pissy ass thing off my bed" he jumped up looking at me as i picked it up while laughing. "you being so dramatic".

___________________________________
Ja'nina Simone(Nina)

"Makayla and Key want us to come over" i looked over at Ka'mari as we laid in his bed. "why we just saw them" he scrunched up his face.

"they said they gotta tell us something so get up n put something on" i got out of bed walking over to his dresser that had my clothes in there.

i pulled out my short skims set with my gray new balance with my light pink Balenciaga Le Cagole purse. "i'm getting in the shower are you getting in with me"

i looked at Ka'mari as he walked out his closet with some clothes" "hell yeah you ain't even have to ask" he sat his stuff of the bed following me into the bathroom.

I turned to shower water on hot n played some music from his alexa before we both got naked in stepped on the shower.

"shit this water hot put it on warm" Ka'mari stood behind me trying to block the water. "you a crybaby" i turned some of the hot water off putting it on warm.

"i don't wanna fuck in the shower" i crossed my arms while talking to Ka'mari. "ok well what you want to do" he looked at me while playing with the water.

"i wanna suck yo dick again i only did it once n i think i do a good job don't you think i did good" i talked to home while rubbing the soapy towel on my body.

"yeah you did good ts felt good too". he smiled looking at nothing. "ok so i can suck your dick" i asked him now being face to face with him.

"you don't have to ask it's your dick too" he leaned down n kissed me. "ok" i sat my towel down n got on my knees.

—————————————————
we were now at Key house sitting in his living room. "ik y'all are wondering why we gathered y'all here on the special day" Key sat on the other couch crossing his legs while smiling.

"well we have some wonderful news to tell y'all" Makayla told us while smiling very happily. "i am pregnant" Makayla said jumping up n down.

"finally i thought you bitches was never gone have a baby" Niyha walked towards her smiling. "i honestly thought niyha would be the one to have a baby first" i shrugged my shoulders.

"i wonder would i still be able to do a backflip once my stomach get bigger" she sat her hands on her hips looking up. "tf is you looking at" Key stood next to her looking up as well.

"su i'm thinking" she rolled her eyes at him. "well you look stupid" he shook his head walking away. "i wonder what the gender gone be"

Jae told key as they held they own conversation. "y'all need to have a boy teach that lil nigga my ways" Ka'mari jumped in there conversation, and soon after so did Mon.

"what do you want it to be" i looked Makayla as we sat at the other couch. "i want a girl so i can do her hair i pray she have my hair" she talked to us as she began to touch her hair.

"same i always liked your hair so long n curly" Niyha told her. "girl yo hair is too n you hated yo hair in middle school" Makayla laughed at her.

"i should've never cut my hair it's growing back but very slow it's only at my shoulders" i looked at pictures of myself before i cut my hair.

"i like your hair short it fits you" Makayla looked at me. "awn you really having a baby i really thought Niyha was gone be the first one down" i looked down at her stomach.

"me too i was shocked when that pregnancy test said positive" she replied while shaking her head. "so y'all just wishing pregnancy on me huh"

Niyha looked at us. "i rebuke in the name of the lord" she shook her head waving her hands around as we laughed.
——————————————————