21

Friday,August 11th
Omniscient

"why you running ain't this what you wanted" Ka'mari talked to Nina as he pushed himself deeper into her.

"mhmm it's to much baby take some out" Nina reached back trying to push him out. "ughh please baby"

"you a big girl you can take, now throw ts back" Ka'mari told her while pushing his hand deeper into her back as she started throwing it back.

"like this baby" Nina asked Ka'mari just  to make sure she was doing it right. "mhmm just like that mama, shit" Ka'mari answered her before bitting his lip.

"ughh baby i'm finn-" Nina started talking before she was cut off by Ka'mari. "mhmm let it out baby"

Ka'mari mumbled before pulling her hair. "mhmm i love you so much baby" nina said as Ka'mari continued to slammed into her.

"mhmm i love you too baby come ride yo dick" Ka'mari pulled out of her n laid down on the bed.

Nina positioned herself on top of him before sliding his dick into her. she placed her hands on his chest as he held on to her waist.

"nut in me baby" Nina leaned down giving Ka'mari i kiss. "nut in me baby"
she said again before kissing her cheek.

soon after he nutted in her. she got off of him n laid down next to him closing her eyes. "come on so we can get in the shower". Ka'mari moved her hair out her face.

"i'm sleepy give me a minute" she turned around the other way trying to go to sleep.

"you can gts after the shower come on" Ka'mari picked her up n started walking to the bathroom.

     ———————————————
_lifeasnina

     ———————————————_lifeasnina

Liked by Official2toned and 18,545 others_lifeasnina not mad,jus throwing fits 👅view all 210 comments Official2toned Sexy face😍😍

_lifeasnina not mad,jus throwing fits 👅
view all 210 comments
Official2toned Sexy face😍😍

    ———————————————
"I love these pants they make my hurt look really big" i looked at my outfit in the mirror rubbing my hand over my butt.

"i might actually eat yo ass tn" Ka'mari looked at Nina as he sat on the bed. "really" I turned in excitement with an smile on my face.

"sike. ugly ahh happy for nothing" he laughed in my face. "get out" i looked at him rolling my eyes. "Ninaaaa i need my dick sucked"

he dragged out flopping back on the bed. "n i need my ass ate so now we both have problems" i shrugged my shoulders turning around.

—————————————————
this is an short book but i didn't know what else to write