28

Wednesday, August 30th

Ka'mari Ball(Kb)

"this baby finna look just like me" Key spoked to us while looking at the ultrasound pictures. we sat in key living room while the girls were at Walmart.

"someone os pushing that mf. going fast asf y'all hear that" Jae spoke to us as he checked on his food that sat in the oven. "hell yeah" Mon said while getting up to walk to the door.

soon as he stood up you could hear someone beating on the door which cause us to jump n pull our guns out. "open the door" we heard makayla speak while still beating on the door.

"oh shit mb" he walked over to the door opening it. before he could get the door opened fully Makayla pushed it open all the way. "she just got jumped by kennedy n like 3 niggas"

she came in the house with Niyha n Nina following her as nina held on to Niyha for support. "n y'all ain't help her" i jumped up getting Nina n laying her on the couch.

"what was we supposed to do i'm pregnant n niyha can't fight 3 niggas" Makayla spoke to us while walking over to Nina. "where was y'all at" i asked them picking up my gun n grabbing my keys.

"that gas station right there at the corner"niyha told me while she sat next to Nina. "alright come on we finna kill these mf's" key got up grabbing his gun as well.

"hold on let me take my food out the oven" Jae told us while trying to get his food. "nigga come on shit" i walked over to him grabbing his shirt. "my shit gone burn"

he mumbled while walking out the door. "jk y'all i'm fine" nina got ik laughing while walking out the door. "whew thank god my food not gone burn" Jae pushed past her smiling walking back into the house.

"awn y'all was gone kill for me" she looked at us with a smile on her face. "y'all are so sweet" she told us. "move man you play to much" i told her going to go sit on the couch.

"awn i hurt your feelings" she talked in a voice while sitting next to me to touch my face. i slapped her hand away mugging her. she just rolled her eyes. "awn my baby gone lonely"

Makayla spoke to use while touching her stomach. "here she go with this crying shit" key rolled his eyes while sitting next to her.

"i'm not finna cry i'm just saying she not gone have anyone to play with". she spoke to us making Nina jump up smiling. "we could have a baby"

she spoke making me snap my head in her direction. "we who" i asked her. "we as the people in we the people of the united states" Key jumped up while putting his hands together.

"man sit yo dumb ass tf down" Jae pulled his shirt forcing him to sit back down. "i'm sick of yo ass fight me" he stood back up stomping his feet.

"wsp nigga" Jae stood up after him putting up his fist. key swung on him n hit him in his face. "awl shit mb". he put his hands down while backing up.

Lovers 4everOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara