15

Sunday, July 30th

Ka'mari Ball (Kb)

"Ka'mari get tf out my face before i punch u in yo shit" Nina said to me as we argued. "you ain't gone hit shit" i turned my head. "why are you still talking to me stfu" she walked away going to the living room. "this my house i'll say wtf i wanna say" i followed her into to living room.

"you just wanna argue n for what ion even know what we arguing about" she stated before sitting on the couch i looked at her in disbelief. "umm you sitting in my damn bed talking to a whole nigga tf you mean i just wanna argue" i raised my eyebrows up throwing my hands in the sky. "he texted me ion know how many times i gotta say that" she rolled her eyes getting on her phone before i snatched it out her hands.

"and then i'm trying to have a whole conversation with you and you gone get on this dumbass phone" i put the phone in my pocket. "omg you getting on my nerves i told you he texted me n i was just telling him that i am not interested in him you acting like i sent him a picture of my coochie " she touched her forehead. "you shouldn't have texted back at all" i sat next to her on the couch.

                ________________
⚠️⚠️
Omniscient

"ughhhhh i'm sorry" Nina moaned out as Kb had her bent over as he slammed into her. "why you running" Kb asked pulling her waist back. "it's- omg it's too much" Nina moaned out putting her hand back trying to push him, he grabbed her arm n pinned it to her back as he kept going in and out.

"ughh baby i gotta-" kb cut her off "let it out baby" Kb pulled his dick out of her n nutted on her back. He looked over at Nina as she laid on the bed breathing heavily. "we ain't done come on". Kb got in between nina legs as he inserted his self in her doing hard n fast strokes. all you could hear were their skin slapping together n nina n Kb sync moans.

"why you do this to me" Nina managed to get out in between her moans. "you a big girl you can take it". Kb talked to her lifting up on me of her legs.

_________________
Ja'nina Simone (nina)

we hate 🦁🍑🥷🏾's

Makayla 😍
y'all look at this nigga 😂😂😂

Makayla 😍y'all look at this nigga 😂😂😂

Niyha🥰
LMFAO😂😂 wtf

Makayla 😍
i go in the kitchen to put this pizza up i turn on the oven n he start screaming 😂😂😂

i'm dying wtf😂😂😂
Niyha🥰
omg how did he even get in there😂😂

Makayla😍
think i'm finna have a baby

      FINALLY

Niyha🥰
right cause somebody had to take one for the team n it wasn't gone be me

Makayla😍
you miserable hoes😒

Niyha 🥰
Y'all i'm sick asf i ain't even get out the car yet look😂😂😂

Niyha 🥰Y'all i'm sick asf i ain't even get out the car yet look😂😂😂

FN 😂😂😂 thumb n all

_____________________

i exited out our messages after laughing. "why is Key sitting in this girl oven" i told Kb while laughing. "dude fn lms" i showed him the picture and he basically screamed. "fn this nigga sick asf" his laugh slowed down. "MY COOCHIE PINK MY BOOTY HOLE BROWN" Kb screamed out before laying next to me "where the niggas i'm looking for the hoes" i mumbled scrolling on my phone.

"you ain't looking for shit" i felt a slap on the back of my head. "tf, fight me" i sat my phone down n got out the bed. "FIGHT ME" i yelled at him before he got up, "wsp bitch" i said before hitting him in his stomach he hit be back in my leg i started punching him over n over again. he bent over a lil bit n kicked my leg which caused me to fall.

"you cheating" i whined throwing my arms around as he sat on me. "see here you go let me get up before you start crying" he mumbled before getting off me. "so you just gone act like you don't hear the door" i looked at Kb as he ignored the knocking noises coming from the front door.

"it ain't nobody special at that mf jut Mon n em" he continued to scroll on his phone. "go get the damn door" i told him. he huffed to the door before opening it. "took yo ass long enough NOW MOVE" i heard Jae talking.

"i'm sick of you niggas coming to my shit this ain't no breakfast in bed" Kb mumbled . "you got all food in dis bitch minus well be" Key walked out the kitchen with a hand full of snacks. "dude you fat asf"Mon laughed at him as i came downstairs.

"can Makayla n niyha come over" i asked sitting next to Kb. "no i don't wanna see Niyha bald ass rn" Jae rolled his eyes answering my question. "is this yo house or my man house. oh ok" i looked at him after answering my own question before looking over at Kb "idc" he responded before putting his head in his fist