16

Friday,August 4th

Ka'mari ball(Kb)

"what nina doing for her birthday" Key spoke as we sat on the block. "shii ion know she don't even talk about her shit frl" i looked at my phone squinting my eyes looking at her story.

_lifeasnina

"tf is this" i sat up straight in my seat

"tf is this" i sat up straight in my seat. "damn nina ass on a roll on her story" Mon said laughing loudly making me mug him. "ain't shit funny" i looked at him before looking at my phone

"his ass finna have a heart attack at the ripe age of 20". Key laughed loudly while hitting Jae in her back repeatedly.

"nigga get tf off me damn". Jae pushed him off of him. "can y'all stfu damn why she ain't answering her shit" i held the phone to my ear hearing it go straight to voicemail.

———————————
Ja'nina Simone (nina)

"y'all he done called me ten times already i'm scared". i looked at Makayla n Niyha. "he calling me should i answer" Makayla looked at us.

"yeah he probably gone ask if i'm with you just say no she told me she was going to see you" i looked at her as she nodded her head

"hello" she put the phone on speaker. "where Ja'nina at" he talked through the phone. "idk she told me she was going to your house" she responded before he hung up.

"i feel bad now i'm finna call him" i pulled my phone out going to his number. "where tf you at cuh i'm not playing rn" he spoke as soon as the call connected.

"wym i'm at Makayla house" i frowned my eyebrows as if he could see me. "ight bet you got it" he spoke before hanging up. "he finna go cheat on me y'all" i busted out crying

"girl what" Niyha looked at me with a confused look as i continued to cry. "he finna cheat on me i'm already knowing" i got whipping my eyes.

"i should have never posted this" i looked at my story deleting it "he being dramatic i got this picture off of pinterest" i rolled my eyes before picking up my stuff.

"i'm finna go over his house bye y'all" they said bye n i walked to my car.

            —————————
i been sitting at Kb house for an hour now. i had to do something to keep myself busy so i made some lunch.

i sat at his island eating my lunch n then i heard the door open n Kb walked in. he looked at me n walked upstairs to his room n i followed him.

"why you in my house" he spoke with his back turned towards me as i stood in the doorway. "huh ik you hear me" he turned to face me

"because i wanted to" i shrugged my shoulders looking at him. "did you cheat on me after you hung up" i played with my fingers

"what you mean after you cheated on me" he looked at me "naw cause i ain't grimy like that" he pulled his phone out.

"we ain't even tg anymore so it wouldn't be cheating" he shrugged his shoulders still looking at his phone.

"yes we are" i looked at him with a mug. "n i didn't even cheat on you it was a joke" i rolled my eyes

"so you laying in another nigga bed n then posted a picture wym it's a joke". he chuckled a lil bit. "man you can get all yo shit rn n leave"

"no" i walked towards his bed to sit down. "if i said it was a joke then it was a joke so im not leaving" i looked at him

"elaborate, how was that a joke please tell me so i can understand" he looked back at me

"because i got that picture off the internet i was at Makayla house the whole time n when you was otp with her" i spoke up.

" lms" he stood up walking towards me as i showed him the picture on pinterest. "yo ass play to much man" he pushed my head.

"boy don't put yo filthy fingers on me" i fixed my her mugging him. "man i thought yo ass cheated on me you n him was finna die" he shook his head

"awn i would never" i looked at him "now gimme a kiss" i locked my lips out as he pecked my lips a few times

"you wanna have sex" i looked at him as he put his phone down n smiled. "hell yeah" he replied jumping up as i laughed.
—————————
Omniscient

"just like that baby throw that shit back" Kb spoke to Nina as she threw her butt on him as they did back shots.

they have now went 3 rounds n honestly Nina was tired to it felt so good she couldn't stop.

"ughh baby that's too much" Nina reached her hand back trying to get him to take some out.

"nah you can take it baby you took it all before you good" Kb mumbled putting his hand around her neck.

"ughh ohh baby i love you so much" Nina moaned out as Kb slammed into her. "i love you to mama" Kb kept going in and out as each stroke got harder.