29

Saturday,September 2nd

Ja'nina Simone(Nina)

"i'm sick of you coming back so late" I told Ka'mari the minute he walked into the house. i sat in his living room waiting for him to get back from w/e he was at.

"why are you sitting in the dark" he turned to light on walking into the living room. "because i always wanted to do that" i smiled looking at him. "but that's not the point why are you coming back so late"

i stood up tying his robe around my waist. "why do you have my robe" he pushed his eyebrows together while looking at me. "omg that's not the point tell me why you are coming back so late"

i walked towards him putting my hands on my waist. "yk i be handling business" he shrugged his shoulders now standing up once i stepped closer.
"why you keep walking up on me like that" he put his hands out.

"are you cheating on me" i turned my head over looking at him. "what, no" he laughed after answering my question. " what's funny" i dropped my hands from my hips n took another step towards him before hitting him in his mouth.

"tf" he touched his lip then looked at his hand n saw blood. "what you hit me for" i looked at me like i was crazy. "because you cheating on me" i stomped my foot looking at him.

"i'm not" he walked away from me going into the bathroom with me following him. "yes you are" i stood in the bathroom door way crossing my arms.

"for the third time no i'm staying out late but i'm not cheating. i'll stop coming back late" he turned to face me leaning back on the sink. "ok" i smiled opening my arms walking towards him to give him a hug.

"i'm sorry for hitting you in your lip" i stood on my tippy toes a little bit giving him a kiss. "you wanna have sex now" i let him go moving back smiling. "yeah come on" he walked towards me giving me a kiss picking m up as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

——————————————————
Omniscient

Ka'mari watched in amazement as Nina threw it back against his pelvis as his dick slid in and out of her. Her juices coated his dick as he pulled and in out of her passionately.

His lip was a little busted from when she punched him earlier but he we wasn't missing out on this. he thought to his self as he still slid in and out of her.

he ain't never had no pussy like this until he met Nina. The sex was so much better after an argument. "throw det ass back" Ka'mari watched her he moved his hands around her waist as she moved back and forth.

"Hm" she moaned out. To Ka'mari her moans matched her voice which was soft and light, "Wai-" Nina moaned out moving up some.

"wait what" He asked following her. "i need a break" Nina told him. he stared shaking his head.