7

(long chapter)

                Thursday,July 6thKa'mari Ball (Kb)

Thursday,July 6th
Ka'mari Ball (Kb)

We was sitting on the corner store like we always do just talking. "she finna bring her funky ass over gone pmo" Key said looking down the street I followed his eyes.

it was Kennedy i use to mess with her a year ago going on two years next month. "Kb" she called my name walking up on me "what".

"why haven't you been texting me back ik you miss me" she said making Key laugh "fn girl he don't miss yo ole hot breath ass gone on somewhere" Key laughed again.

"you gone let him talk to me like that" she looked at me "yeah" i replied looking around seeing Nina n them walking towards us.

"why you looking at that bitch when you see i'm talking to you"
she put her hand in my face, "aye watch yo mouth for i slap tf out of move now" i slapped her hand down.

Nina n them finally made it over towards us. "aye Nina ain't that's the bitch that said she was bya" Niyha told her looking at Kennedy.

"you damn right this bitch ugly asf" they all laughed together, "ion know who ugly cause it's not me, and i'll still bya" she put her attention on Nina.

"bitch wsp cause ik you can't beat my ass" Nina replied taking off her jacket stepping up to her "bitch shake sum cause i been waiting for yo ass" she said again.

"you not fighting her" i tried to grab her arm but she snatched away "um yes i am bitch swing" she stepped closer to her putting her hands up.

"Don't tell me lil nina ass like that frl" Mon said out loud causing him n Key to laugh, "bitch you got five seconds to shake sum or imma whoop yo ass" nina laughed while counting down.

She still didn't swing. Nina took another step toward hers n punched her in her face causing her to stumble backwards n she finally swung back.

"bitch you weak asf can't even fight" Nina said dragging her to the floor while punching her in her face.

"i'm finna mop the floor with yo ass bitch" she kicked her in the stomach n started pulling her around while hitting her multiple times in her face till she started bleeding.

"get this bitch off of me" Kennedy cried out trying to fight back but also trying to cover her face. "alright come on Nina chill out".

I grabbed Nina from off Kennedy, "bitch how you gone talk shit and can't even fight and all this over a nigga i ain't even fuck yet, you a miserable ass bitch" she yelled out.

"she said all this over a nigga she ain't even fuck yet, fn Nina little ass got them mfs frl" Key said laughing at Kennedy now bruised up face.
                      •••••
                     4:25pm
Ja'nina Simone(nina)

"damn nina i ain't know you got down like that" Jae said "right i thought y'all all was soft" Key agreed with Jae,
"y'all got us fucked up we no where near soft" I rolled my eyes.

We were now sitting in my living just talking after i took an shower. "right don't do us we use to beat bitches in school" Makayla said laughing

"frl we use to get suspended come back n get suspended the same day again" I said laughing "Niyha what you doing that got you so focused.

"this bitch in life talking all shit talking about we jumped her that's the only reason she lost but one on one she know none of us could beat her ass" Niyha laughed passing me the phone.

"bitch ain't nobody jump her but if she wanna get jumped we can make that happen" Makayla said looking at the phone.

"she on my live rn too and she ain't even saying nothing cause she know i'll beat they ass" Kennedy said looking at the comments.

"this bitch trying to punk me hold up" i sent a request in to join the live she looked over it. "look she just sent a request in im finna add her" her friend spoke that was next to her.

"say bitch ain't nobody jumped you. but if you wanna get jumped we surly can jump you" i said sitting the phone down so they can see all of us.

"y'all probably beat her ass but trust me bitch y'all can't beat my ass so what round 2" her friends spoke getting into the camera looking ugly asf.

" Bitch you miserable just like yo friend and bitch we can get os any time, matter fact bitch pull up right now". i typed my address in the comments

"bitch didn't i beat yo ass senior year n you trying to bang again" Niyha said looking at the phone, "girl you ain't beat shit" her other friend said getting in the camera.

"quit all that talking shit n pull up if you really bout it. Makayla said getting the camera as well, " bitch we leaving the house rn come is we 5 minutes away" they left the live.

"on my mama i'm finna beat this bitch ass" Makayla said getting up, " she look kinda big stink you better win" Key said touching her shoulders, "boy su damn" she responded going os.

"i'm just saying if she get you on the floor i'm jumping in" he said standing behind her. "she ain't gone get shit on the floor now su" she said again

"you really finna fight again" Kb asked me, "yes this bitch not finna punk me" i walked os, "there they go right there" Niyha said stepping off the porch.

"bitch wsp" Makayla said swinging on one of the girls as Kennedy tried to jump in I ran towards her hitting her in her face and Niyha went for the other girl.

"bitch wsp hoe can't nun of you bitches fight" Niyha said punching the girl in her face repeatedly. " you dumbass big bitch i'm in yo shit"

Makayla said holding the girl hair n putting one of her legs back to pull her to the ground. "you fat ugly ass bitch she finna knock the Mario coins out yo ass" Key said putting the camera in the girl face while laughing.

"bitch you gone learn to stop stepping to me cause imma beat yo ass every time" i said to kennedy while getting her on the floor and kicking her.

"hit this bitch Mekhi" Kennedy screamed out as some boy walked towards us. " aye you touch her n imma whoop yo ass"

Kb stepped to him as the boy backed up." hit her back Kennedy damn". he said trying to help her out.

" Bitch did you just bite me".Niyha said letting the girl go. " bitch get up we finna go again heads up n if you pull my hair imma bash yo head in" . Niyha said putting her hands up once the girl stood up.

the girl niyha was fighting went straight for her hair. "bitch". Niyha said pulling her to the floor dragging her to the curb. " didn't i just say if you pull my hair imma bash yo head in".

she said banging her head on the concrete multiple times, "alright yall break this shit up".