32

Wednesday, September 20th

Ja'nina Simone.

"Ka'mari" i laid next to Ka'mari n looked over his shoulder. it was 2:30am n i wanted something sweet i looked in the kitchen but couldn't find anything.

and if i left without saying anything he would have thought something happened to me so i decided to wake him up n he could come with me. "Ka'mari".

i shook him repeatedly until he woke. "huh" he rolled over to face me. "can you get me some ice cream from the store. "it ain't nun in the kitchen" he asked me while rubbing his eye.

"no" i shook my head as he just looked at me. "that's what you want ice cream" he sat up while talking. "yes" i smiled making him huff. "alright" he got up walking to the bathroom with me following him.

i brushed my teeth while he used the bathroom. once he was done i was still brushing my teeth so he stood behind me until i was done. he washed his hands n brushed his teeth while i put on one of his hoodies.

Ka'mari put some clothes on as well. "come on" he told me we walked os to the car he sat in the driveway for a while before pulling off.

——————————————————
"thank you" i told Ka'mari for the 4th time we was now back at my house laying down. "here get some" i put the spoon up to his lips trying to get him to open his mouth.

"hmm open" i moved the spoon around again. "ion wan-" he started to talk before i cut him off by shoving the spoon in his mouth. "it's good?" i took the spoon out his mouth smiling as he just looked at me.

"no" he mugged me as i laughed. "you got ice cream all over you mouth" i laughed some more i sat the bowl down before leaning over to give him a kiss.

i licked his lips a little bit trying to get the ice cream off. "damn finna eat my whole face" Ka'mari said after i moved my face n started laughing. "you love me" i laid across his chest looking at him.

"yes" he spoke with his eyes closed. i started playing with his eyebrows. "you sleep" i asked him. he shook his head no. "it's just bright in here" he said squinting his eyes.

"sorry" i got up to turn the light off i got back n bed and laid on his stomach n started touching his face. "you are so cute" i leaned up and started kissing his face n his lips repeatedly.

"mhm, making my dick hard" he said while rubbing hands on my butt. he moved his hands between my thighs n started moving his hands up towards Big. Martha before i closed my legs.

"stop" i told him while laughing as he tried to get my legs open. "open yo legs" he talked to me as i continued to laugh. "come on one round" he said before sitting up.

"you said that last time n 3 rounds later you still wanted to fuck" i sat up sitting on his lap facing him. "you can't be sitting on my dick if you don't wanna fuck my shit growing every minute"

he talked while putting his hands under my shirt. "mhm i feel it right on my ass" i told him before pushing his hand away cause he kept trying to put his hand in my pants.

"come on" he wrapped his arms around my waist before standing up i wrapped my legs around his waist so he won't drop me. "you better not drop me either".

i talked to him with my face on his shoulder. "look" he walked to the bathroom n stood in front of the mirror. "i look thick" i looked at myself in the mirror. "come on we finna fuck"

he walked back into the room laying me on the bed as he was in between my legs.
——————————————————
Omniscient

Ka'mari kissed Nina lips going down to her neck before pulling away. "lift yo legs up real quick" He told her so he could take her shorts and underwear off.

He picked her up before laying her back down in the middle on the bed. He kissed on her titties and stomach leaving hickies all over Nina body.

Ka'mari moved down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit repeatedly. Nina moaned out feeling him stick his two fingers inside of her.

Nina moved away some but he grabbed her neck n started kissing her as he fingered her repeatedly. he pulled away n started using his thumb going in a circular motion.

Nina arched her back off the bed while closing her eyes her body started shivering before a liquid squirted out of her.

Ka'mari spread her legs apart moving his face towards her pussy. he flicked his tongue quickly on her clit. Nina moved her hands to touch her legs trying to keep them opened.

"ka'mariiii" she moaned out feeling tons of pleasure trying to keep her legs apart. he didn't care Ka'mari gripped on her thighs tightly pulling her down so she could stop moving.

——————————————————
"why you always running" Ka'mari said in Nina ear as he pushed in and out of her."becauseeee". nina body was filled with passion and lust as Ka'mari sucked on her neck and moved his hips around.

"cause what". he asked pulling her body up. Nina was now back in the arched position. Ka'mari had his thumb in her butthole as he moved her back n forth on his dick.

"wai-" nina moaned out trying to run but he held a grip around her waist Ka'mari knew she liked being chased. "stop running bae" Ka'mari told her.

Nina felt a pit in her stomach she tried to hold it in but Ka'mari had hit her spot so it became to hard for her to hold it in.

Nina felt her self cum as her legs shook. Ka'mari pulled out and laid next to her on the bed. they both laid besides each other feeling tired.

Ka'mari closed his eyes as nina just looked at him. "you are so cute" she leaned over n gave him a kiss before laying down n closing her eyes.