24

Thursday,August 17th

Ja'nina Simone(Nina)

"i went to my doctors appointment today n turns out i'm 2 months pregnant" Makayla talked to us as we sat in a group facetime call.

"i thought you just got pregnant but wasn't you drinking two months ago" Niyha squinted her eyes looking at the phone.

"yeah but that was before i knew that i was pregnant so it doesn't count" Makayla shrugged her shoulders taking a bite of her pizza.

"omg thank god" i jumped up in down smiling. "what" Makayla and Niyha said at the same time. "i just got my period i thought i was pregnant cause i told Kb to nut in me"

I laid on the couch smiling. "i wish i got my period im really having a baby" Makayla looked down at her stomach before she stared crying.

"are you crying" Niyha looked at the phone before looking off to the side. "yes" she laughed in between her tears. "it's ok don't cry" Niyha told her trying to make her feel better as i just looked in the camera.

"omg we was super ugly in High school" i scrolled through my camera roll laughing. "omg i remember when you use to date Keyon girl you was in love" Makayla laughed

"yes i still have a picture of us tg" i laughed loudly while looking at the picture. "a picture of who tg" Ka'mari locked the door before walking towards the couch.

"me n my ex from highschool" i looked back at him before looking at my phone. "why" he scrunched up his face sitting on the opposite couch.

"idk i didn't even know i had it until i scrolled to the very top" i shrugged my shoulders trying to dismiss the conversation.

"mhmm you hungry" he asked me while scrolling on his phone. "yes just a little bit" i looked at him smiling. "gimme a kiss" he walked towards the couch poking out his lips.

——————————————————
"it's a lot of bitches shaking ass they twerking at the pump n they ain't even getting gas" i stood in the mirror twerking.

it was now 3am and i was still at Ka'mari house waiting for him to get back. he said he had something to handle but that was at 8 pm.

i laid in bed scrolling through instagram clicking through people stories.

ms.kayla

Send message

Send message

Official2toned

Send message

"where tf is he at" i sat up in bed going to my call log clicking on his number. i put the phone up to my ear letting it ring before it went to voicemail.

"the hell" i looked at my phone scrunching up my face. "tf is up with this nigga" i talked to myself dropping my phone on the bed n continued to watch tv.

ten minutes went past and i heard the door open. "Ja'nina" i heard him call my name as i also heard his footsteps walking up the steps.

i didn't answer him i just continued to watch tv until he came in the room. "you ain't hear me call you" he took his shoes of while looking at me.

"i did" i answered his question as i kept my attention on the tv. "what's wrong with you" he walked to the dresser to get some clothes out.

"you've been gone for the past 8 hours wym what's wrong with me" i looked at him as if he was dumb. "ik i'm sorry i had something to do i didn't know it was gone take me that long"

he apologized as he walked towards the bed. "i understand that but you also didn't answer the phone when i called you" i talked to him now as he stood in front of me.

"my phone dead see" he pulled out his phone n clicked the power button but it didn't turn on. "where my charger at" he stood up looking for it.

"it's over there in the wall" i pointed to the other side of the bed, he placed his phone on the charger and walked back over to me.

"gimme a kiss" i pocked my lips out as he grabbed my face bringing it closer to his. "i'm finna take a shower" he told me once our lips separated.

"ok hurry up so we can gts" i told him pulling the cover over me n laying down. "alright" was all he said before he walked into the bathroom leaving the door open n soon after i heard to shower water running.

"IN THIS LIFESTYLE THAT WE LIVIN I JUST KEEP ROCKIN N ROLLIN KEEP ON SPINNING IN THEM JONNIE WE TRYNA ROCK THE OPPONENT"

i heard Ka'mari rap loudly from the bathroom i stared to mumble the lyrics myself since he listens to this song so much i basically knew all the lyrics.

"WENT FROM ROBBERIES TO HOMICIDES TO STUDIO POEMS I CANT ESCAPE THE MINDSET I BET THIS UZI A BLOW HIM"

he continued to rap this song over n over again the whole time he was in the shower as i just scrolled on my phone 15 minutes has went past n he was finally out the shower.

he had his hair done in two braids but they were now being held in a bonnet. he walked into his walk in closet n the next minute he walked out with some ethika drawls on with some grey polo shorts.

he put on some deodorant and got into bed.

——————————————————