26

Thursday,August 24th

Ja'nina Simone(Nina)

I was sitting in my car heading to Ka'mari house because i haven't spoke to him in the past 3 days n he haven't been answering my phone calls so i decided to come over.

"what if he cheating on me" i talked to my self as i switched from lane to lane. "naw he wouldn't do that to me". i shook my head trying to get rid of that thought.

finally making it to his house i sat up in my seat putting both hands on the wheel looking out the window. all 3 if his cars were here so i knew he was here as well.

i looked around to see if i saw any other car that wasn't his n i didn't. i gathered my things taking my key out my purse before getting out the car.

i stepped into his cold n dark living room looking around i closed n locked the door behind him before going upstairs to his room. i walked into his room n he wasn't in bed but i heard the shower running so i knew he was in the bathroom.

i decided to just wait until he was done in the shower to talk to him. i got off my jacket n sock ms n shoes before laying under the cover n getting on my phone. soon after i started to fall asleep.

"WTF" i heard Ka'mari yell which caused me to jump out of my sleep. "oh shit mb i ain't know that was you" he laughed once he saw that it was me laying in his bed. "i was finna start shooting in the bitch"

he laughed again while putting on some clothes as i just laid in his bed. once he put his clothes n deodorant on he got into bed sitting next to me. "you straight why you ain't speaking" he looked at me pushing his eyebrows together.

"are you cheating on me" i asked him now looking at his face as his eyes softened. "no" he shook his head "no" he said again now looking at me. "no" he said again once more.

"why you think that" he said now giving me all his attention. "because i haven't seen you in 3 days n you haven't been answering my calls" i turned n bed now facing him with my legs criss crossed.

"yeah i would think i was getting cheated on too"he shrugged his shoulders. "but i promise i'm not i just needed to be alone i haven't talked to anyone" he looked at me as i looked down at my nails.

"i need my nails done" i thought about how naked my hands looked without my nails being done. "i'll pay for em just let me pick the color" he talked to me as he laid on my stomach while scrolling on his phone.

i ran my fingers through his hair while scrolling on pinterest looking at nail designs. "i missed you so much" i removed my hand from out of his hair making my towards his face i began to rub his ear.

"me too mama" he spoke as i continued to run his ear as he laid stiffly on my stomach. "you wanna have sex" i asked him as he popped his head up shaking it.

"yes" he said in excitement with a smile on his face looking like an 8 year on that just got candy which made me laugh.

——————————————————
Sorry that's it's short it's 2:01 am n i'm sleepy