25

Omniscient

"nvm y'all i don't think i want to do this" Nina looked at the camera as she sat otp with Niyha and Makayla. she was planning on doing the hickey prank on Ka'mari.

"girl it's to late now you already put the thing on yo neck n you put the condom over there it look real too" Makayla spoke to them as she laid in her bed eating ice cream.

"right he gone be so mad" Niyha laughed just thinking about how he would react. "i'm scared y'all frl" Nina looked at them before her phone began to ring.

it was Ka'mari. "he calling me i'm not gone answer" She spoke to them letting her phone ring until it stopped ringing she got a message from him. "he just texted me to open the door"

she read his message out loud. "alright yall i gotta go imma record so i can see later" she told them before hanging up the phone.

she went upstairs to her room and sat her other phone down in a hidden place before pressing record. she heard the front door open so she ran to jump on the bed before he could make it to her bed room.

"baby you ain't see me text you" Was the first thing Ka'mari said when he walked in the room. "no i'm sorry" she looked at apologizing. "you good why you to tired yo ass breathing heavily asf"

he laughed at how hard she was breathing. "because i was doing something now su" she rolled her eyes but in a playful way. "like what" he talked to her while walking towards her bed.

"just moving some stuff around that's probably why i didn't hear your text" she told him which was an lie. "mhm gimme a kiss"

he pulled his face towards his giving her a kiss. once he opened his eyes getting ready to pull away that's when he noticed the big purple hickey on her neck.

"hold on" he pushed her head to side to get a better look before chuckling. "what's this on yo neck Ja'nina". he continued to hold her face as he took a closer look.

"idk what it look like" she asked him trying to get him to let go. "a big ass hickey yk what tf it is" he let her face go now looking at her directly. 

"no it's not i had brunt my self with the flat iron" she shrugged her shoulders trying to dismiss the conversation. "this ain't no damn burnt mark"

he pushed his eyebrows together now growing upset. "ohhhh ik what it is you gave it to me the other night" she laughed trying to get him to believe her.

"i ain't do this shit ion even put hickeys on yo neck if i gave you a hickey it would've been right on yo titty"

she looked at her like she was crazy. "i'm telling you Ka'mari you did this" she shook her head at him.

"yeah you got it" he laughed at her going to the other side of the to grab something that's when he noticed the condom. "dude u trifling" he pulled his hand away from where the condom was laying at.

"what are you talking about Ka'mari" she rolled her eyes now getting up n walking towards him she looked down n saw the condom.

"shit" she tried to reach down to pick it up. "naw leave ts there you ain't care when he threw it over here so don't act like you care now that i see it" he walked to the dresser opening the drawers as he began to take his clothes out.

"why you taking yo clothes out" Nina walked towards him reaching for his arm before she snatched it away. "watch out cause if you touch imma kill yo ass n then imma kill the nigga that fuck you"

he moved towards the closet. "all that shit you was saying about me being out n shit but look at you in here getting fucked you sick asf" he shook his head laughing again

"n then you knew you was up here with a nigga n just gone let me walk in and let me kiss all over you that's sick asf"

"he walked away from the closet. "i didn't mean too n this ain't even my neck frl" she walked towards him. "you must think i'm a dumb ass nigga huh"

he looked back at her as if she was stupid. "n wtf you mean you ain't mean to fuck another nigga so he just accidentally fell and his dick landed inside you" he talked to her

"yeah basically" she shrugged her shoulders. "alright bye" he picked up his stuff n stared walking out the room. "wait bae it's fake it can come off" she followed behind her with the phone in her hand.

"lms go wipe ts off" he told her she turned around n went into the kitchen as h me followed her. she grabbed a napkin wet it n wiped it across her neck. she showed him the towel so he could see the makeup on the towel.

"all yo ass do is play around took ts out for nothing m i ain't putting it back either you doing it" he told me as we walked up stairs back to my room i picked up the condom n threw it away.