12

Thursday,July 13thJa'nina Simone(nina)

              Thursday,July 13th
Ja'nina Simone(nina)

"last night was my first time sucking dick n i think i did good" i talked to Makayla n Niyha. "omg imma be sick" Niyha sat the bottle down she just drunk out of. "oh em ghee i just drunk out of yo juice bitch you couldn't have said that before you said i can get some of yo stuff" she walked to the bathroom while me and Makayla laughed.

"girl you so dramatic act like you ain't never suck dick before" Makayla said as we followed her to the bathroom "so" she rinsed her mouth out "she literally just sucked dick a few hours ago" she rinsed her mouth again with mouthwash.

"but anyways yeah i did good he liked it n he said i basically bitched him" we sat back down in the living room. "have you n Jae talked yet" Makayla looked at Niyha. "no but the other night when se left the club why he buy me some food n i threw it out the window" she spoke laughing while we laughed with her.

"i was mad at myself after ts now look at me mad and hungry, but seriously he talked to me the car ride but i ignored him he was just saying how them pictures old n he always with me or Kb n em n how he wouldn't do that to me blah blah" she rubbed her hand on her forehead.

"we'll do you believe him" i looked at her. "idk, i keep looking at the picture trying to see if i can find something ion know" she took her phone out "lms" i reached my hand out looking at the picture "this gotta be old his dreads ain't this short" i gave the phone to Makayla so she can see.

"right, he bette be lucky they ain't this short rn cause i'll clown his ass" she laughed passing the phone back to Niyha, " i ain't even see that i was so mad, let me call him it's been to long" she went to her call log. "girl it's been a day". Makayla rolled her eyes at how dramatic she was being.

"i'm finna go to my man house bye" i stood up taking my stuff. "i'm finna go to" Makayla did the same as we said our good byes i walked to my car and she walked to her. i sat in my car for a little bit looking at the pictures i had took the night before. "i'm finna post these i look to good".

_lifeasnina