34

4 years later

Ja'nina Ball

"wake up mommy". i felt little hands on my face. i opened my eyes and it was my daughter Aubrei. "good morning". i kissed her cheek before she pushed my face away.

"mommy your breath stinks". she put her hand over her nose. "girl go to yo daddy". i said while laughing. i finally got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

"what's this". i looked over and saw her holding a unopened condom that she got from under the sink. "girl give me this". i took it out her hand putting it back under the sink.

"where's Aiden and daddy?". i picked her up putting her on my hip walking out the bathroom. "they downstairs". Aubrei put her arm around my neck as i walked downstairs.

"mommyyyy". Aiden ran towards me once he saw me coming downstairs. i put Aubrei down n bent over to give him a kiss on his cheek. "good morning"

"look what i can do mommy". Aiden ran to the couch and stood on the arm rest. "no get down". Ka'mari walked into the living before Aiden can show me his trick.

"fuck you". Aiden mumbled to his self once he got off the couch making Ka'mari laugh. "no you don't say that go get in the corner" . I told him before he started crying as he walked to the corner.

Me and Ka'mari went into the kitchen and Aubrei stayed in the living room to watch tv. "he need to stop cussing n next time you laugh you going in the corner too". i told him while putting my hand in his face.

"girl". he side eyed me making me laugh. "gimme a kiss". he leaned back on the counter pulling me between his legs before giving me a kiss. he moved his hands down my body and tried to put his hand in my pants.

"mommy". Aubrei ran in the kitchen making me push Ka'mari hand. "yes". i walked towards her get at her eye level. "can Aiden get out the corner now" she looked in the living and looked back at me.

"yes he can". I told her before she ran back into the living room. "she said yes come on stop crying". we could hear her talking to him once she made it back to the living room.
——————————————————
"stop playing and take this picture boy i'm not playing with you". it was now 2pm and we was taking this kids to this jumping place with Makayla and Niyha and Seven kids.

Seven is Mon girlfriend they have a son tg. and after Makayla had Malaysia she got pregnant one year later with a boy and Niyha has a son who is a year younger than Aiden and Aubrei.

Aubrei and Aiden are twins and they are four. Malaysia is 5 and Carson is 4. Niyha son Ahmir is 4, and Seven son Ka'ion is 4.

"mommy is Malaysia coming". Aubrei asked me while i bucked her in. "yes Malaysia is coming and so is everyone else". i closed the door after answering her question and walked to the driver side.