4

Saturday, June 24th 11:45pm

Ja'nina Simone (nina)

"girl it's so many niggas out here" Niyha said as we walked around the block going to our destination, "nah frl the ones with the neck tattoos can get they ass ate" Makayla added.

"She said he just ate my ass he wanna switch now i'm eating his ass" I laughed with them as we walked into the club, "whew it smell like hot ass".

"come on there they go right there" we followed Niyha as she walked over to Kb n em "man it's to many people in here y'all know i got opps".

Makayla said, "girl nobody worried about you " Key stated as she sat next to him n Niyha sat next to Jae.

"Nina come here" Kb called me over to where he was sitting, i walked towards him while pulling down my black flare out skirt that was styled with an all black palms angels shirt that was tied in the front and some thigh high ricks.

"hi" i said as i sat next to Kb who wore light washed blue jeans with a white Vlone shirt where the V was green n yellow and he wore some green and yellow low top dunks.

"wsp" he responded looking at my clothing, "why yo skirt this little yo whole ass out" he said tugging on my skirt, "stop before you stretch it out" i pulled my skirt out his hand.

"and it's not that little my butt just big that's why it look like that" i replied laughing, "stand up lms" he nodded his head.

i stood up n did a 360 so he can fully see my outfit, i turned around n noticed him look at my butt, "it's heavy ain't it, yeah ik" i laughed to myself sitting down.

"come on Nina" Niyha called my name, "where we going" i asked standing up walking to her, "to get something to drink" Makayla replied walking ahead of us.

                     12:45am
      omniscient
"man they ass gone" Key laughed as he watched the three young girls drunkenly walk towards them after dancing every where.

"Kbbbbbbb" Nina called out as she sat next to him, " wsp" he replied looking down at her, "my feet hurt" she whined laying her head in his lap.

he rubbed his hands through her jet black 40inch lace, "you ready to go" he asked her while still playing in her hair as she nodded her head, "ok get up".

she got up with the help of Kb, him and everyone else walked towards the exit they said they goodbyes and he began to walk down the street to Nina car.

"i'm tired n my feet hurt Kb" Nina whined again "come on carry me" she stopped in her tracks waiting to be lifted up, "man alright".

he lifted her up bridal style making sure she cover up her bottom half, he made it her car he carefully placed her in the passenger side n walked over to the driver's side.

since he didn't know where she stayed he decided to go to his house instead, he pulled out the parking lot driving towards his house.

1:25am

" come on Nina take this off" Kb struggled to get her to change into different clothes. "why we finna have sex" she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him.

"girl no just change yo clothes" Kb laughed at how drunk she was because he knew she would never act like this on a regular day.

Finally getting her to change her clothes Kb laid her down and put the covers over her he changed his clothes
and was finna leave the room.

"come lay with me Kb" Nina said half sleep Kb laid next to Nina and they both began to fall asleep.