14

Friday,July 21st

Ka'mari Ball(Kb)

"y'all tryna go downtown" Mon looked at us as we stood os. "downtown where saint louis downtown". Key looked up at him. "no downtown atlanta duh nigga" Mon looked at him with a mug on his face. "yk it's always some shit happening downtown hell naw ion wanna go" Jae looked at his phone.

"you niggas lame asf" Mon looked around with a mug. "all y'all do is talk n it's too hot os for y'all to be talking " i shook my head pulling out my phone to see if nina texted me, she didn't. "man her ass ain't text me all day" i put my phone back in my pocket. "there she go right there with her bald ass hg's". Key said looking down the street i followed his eyes.

"i'm so sick of this snapchat shit always talking about a year ago today do you remember this n it be a whole video of me playing with my coochie". Niyha talked to nina n makayla as they walked towards us. "everytime i see you yo ass always saying sun messed up shit". Jae shook his head at her

"n what about it" she walked up to him. i looked over n seen nina walking towards me i examined her outfit she had on a white Gallery dept shirt that was cut in the middle n tied up in the front she also wore some light blue washed jean shorts with her panda dunks.

"you love havin yo ass out" i looked down at her as she hugged me . "n do if u have a problem with that you can run me my ones rn". she backed up n put her fist up. "ain't nobody finna fight you" i laughed at her pulling her arm. "right cause you scary come in the store with me". she walked towards the corner store doors.

she walked towards the drinks as i followed behind her. i pulled my phone out to record her before i started talking. "Oowee you looking thick as shit" i dry humped her as she laughed. "stoppppp". she laughed trying to push me off her. "i'm tryna have a lil sex".

i pushed up on her rubbing her butt going towards her coochie. "ok frl Ka'mari you need to stop we are in the store". she laughed crossing her legs as i stopped the video she walked to register putting her stuff down as i pulled out an 20 n set it on the counter she grabbed her bag n we walked out.

"hmm taste this" she handed me a grape flavored gatorade i took a sip. "is it good" she looked at me i nodded my head drinking some more. "gimme my shit before you drink it all". she snatched it out my hand taking a sip. "let me see" i reached for the bag as she handed it to me i pulled out my sprite drinking sum before closing it n shaking my head.

" soft drink my ass this shit taste like hard liquor" i mumbled looking at the ingredients on the bottle. "naw ts be tasting like battery acid" Key looked at me. "mari i'm hungryyyy" Nina whined putting her arms around my waist. "what you wanna eat" i looked down at her.

"umm i want chick-fil-a" she smiled looking at me. "come on" i pulled my keys out my pocket n walked to my all black X5 BMW truck. "i like this when you get it". we got in the car n she put her seatbelt on. "i been had this" i mumbled putting on some music. "buckle up" she looked over at me.