22

Friday,August 11th

Ka'mari Ball(Kb)

"yo stop screaming in my ear" i laughed at Nina as she held her arms tightly around my waist. we went atv riding n since she was scared to ride by herself she rode with me.

"i'm sorry but i'm scared you gotta slow down" she removed one of her arms from around my waist she fix her helmet.

"mama it's a atv bike i can't go slow and stop squeezing my waist ts hurt" i told her before coming to a complete stop. "get in front so you can see"

"no imma fly off" i told me shaking her head. "no you not just come on" i shook my head laughing at her. i got off the bike so she could move to the front.

"what imma hold on too" she looked back at me as i sat on the bike. "the handles crazy" i fixed my helmet making sure it was on correctly.

"go" i told her soon after she twisted the handle n the bike jerked forward before speeding off.

  _________________________________
"omg that was so much fun" Nina jumped up and down once she took her helmet off. "going in yo purse you fucked around n dropped the rubber"

Mon mumbled to himself. "ion know why Rylo said nvm, we would've been in that bitch banging mink mink mink" Key said punching the air.

"oms would've been a WWE smack down in that bitch" I added on agreeing with Key. "okay everybody watch this" Makayla said catching our attentions.

We all looked at her, she put her arms up and did a back flip. "i just learned that like two days ago" she jumped up n down smiling.

"you think you can do that on my dick" Key looked at her pushing his eyebrows together. "idk actually we can try" she shrugged her shoulders.

  __________________________________
Official2toned

  __________________________________Official2toned