10

Wednesday,July 12thJa'nina Simone (nina)

            Wednesday,July 12th
Ja'nina Simone (nina)

"Like oh em ghee i'm so mad rn i could fuck his deddy" Niyha said walking around the living talking to me and Makayla. "what happened" Makayla laughed at her.

"this nigga got me so fucked up some girl sent me pictures of them two together n i showed him and he laughed in my face talking about you really gone believe ts, uh yeah the pictures are right here dumbass"

she said raising her voice a little bit. "he must think you dumb n the bitch dirty asf like bitch you obviously knew he had a gf if you knew who to send it too" I said now as mad as she was.

"right bitches be so fanned out for attention but when they get they ass beat they wanna play victim" Makayla said. "ion even care no more let's go to the club imma show this nigga" she said. "yay i haven't been since we got drunk n i went home with Kb"

"well we can go at 10 so we can have enough time to get ready" Niyha said collecting her stuff so she can right along with Makayla behind her. "okay see y'all later" i walked up to my room to get dressed.

I put on some green cargo pants with a shirt that was cut down the middle n tied up in the front with my white Lanvin's. i did my hair n put on my some make. i put my jewelry on and grabbed my purse.

"yk you a bad bitch" i talked to myself looking in the mirror. "hello" i picked up the phone seeing Kb had called me. "where you going" he looked at the phone.

"umm some club with Niyha n Makayla,why" i asked getting in my car. "nun i was just asking. you look pretty mama" he took a picture of me as i smiled, "aww thank you" i rubbed my lips together.

"how long you gone be out" he asked looking away from the phone, "idk probably till like 12 or 1" i pulled in front of Niyha house because Makayla was already here.

"ok mama ig i'll talk to you later" he picked up the phone "ok bye" i kissed the phone before hanging up. "damn ik they saw my text" i beeped the horn growing inpatient.

"finally shit" they got in the car. "bitch we was coming damn" Niyha rolled her eyes. "well y'all took too long shit" i pulled off.

                        11:54

_lifeasnina
story

_lifeasnina story