3

Wednesday,June 21st

Ka'mari Ball (Kb)

" y'all hear that" Key said looking at us, "hell yeah who tf beating on the door like that" I responded standing up while grabbing my gun.

"who is it" i put my ear up to the door, " umm nina and Niyha and Makayla, Jae invited us". i put my gun down n opened the door as they walked in.

"fuck y'all banging on the door like tht for" Key asked looking at them, "because when we knocked the first time no one answered" she said again walking towards me,

" hi" she smiled looking at me, "wsp" i replied looking at her outfit as she stood in front of me. she wore.
A orange gallery dept shirt that was tied in the front with some light washed blue jean shorts with some copper fade 700 v3 yeezys

"what i look good, yeah ik" she laughed sitting next to me while looking at my clothing i wore a black polo T shirt with some black jeans with my copper fade 700 v3 yeezys with an orange hat

"awn you trying to be like me" she smiled looking at our matching shoes, "hell nah you trying to be like me" i looked off at nothing in particular.

"can y'all play some music" her friend Niyha asked "yeah here" Jae replied handing her the remote that she passed to nina "here play sum"

"alright" she played Big Dawg by lil durk

     " SHE WANT THAT BIG BAG SHE DONT WANT THAT LIL GIRL SHIT,I JUST GET MAD WHEN YOU ON THAT LIL GIRL SHIT."

she pulled out her phone and started recording her self. "Drink a six down tell bro to stop to get a kit, worth them Ms, now me and my lil brother got a stick"

she point the camera towards me once she noticed me rapping along with the music, " Drunk a Xan down, woke up and forgot what i had said, my shit jet brown, new Dior sneakers kinda slick ( why would i lie on him?)"

I rapped along while putting up the middle finger n showing off my watch then she stopped the video watching it n she also showed me.

"can i post this in my cf's", she looked up at me asking, as long as it's not the main then i'm straight, " yeah ion care" i nodded getting on my phone.

                      Ja'nina Simone (nina)

" i'm tired of sitting in the house y'all not smoking or nothing just sitting here staring in each other faces" Key said standing up

"what y'all tryna do" Jae looked around,
" oh let's go to walmart" Niyha said, "why" Jae questioned looking down at her, " because walmart is fun" she responded "alright come on"

"imma ride with you" i heard a light mumble from Kb, "alright i'm finna go to the bathroom here go my keys" i handed him my keys so he can sit in the car.

"which car yours" he asked while taking the keys out my hand "the black audi" i walked off towards the bathroom as he walked outside.

                             WALMART

"alright we at walmart now what" Makayla asked as we walked around the store, "idk we can race in the carts or ride the bikes. anything really" Niyha suggested

"ohhhhh i wanna race in the carts" Key said jumping around, "this nigga got ADHD or something" Makayla asked as we walked to the carts"

"hell yeah baby" key walked to her putting his arm around her, " n i'm trying to fuck you standing too" he said trying to whisper but we still heard him.

"fn this nigga said he trying to fuck standing up i ain't never heard of no shit like that" Niyha laughed while getting in the basket

"come on Jae you better push this mf fast asf too" she spoke, " get in the cart" Kb pushed the cart towards me "alright".

I sat in the cart criss crossed applause i looked over at Makayla getting in the cart n Jae finna push it n mon standing in the middle getting ready to start the race so i pulled out my phone to record.

"ready, set, GO" Mon said as he moved out the way so we could go.