Chapter One- After the Orpheum

Julie's POV

I pull away from my hug with the boys. Still in shock from everything that has happened today. I looked over at the guys. They were probably also questioning the day. We had just played the Orpheum which was supposed to be the guys unfinished business but they're still here and solid.

"So are we going to talk about today?" Alex whispered, I sighed.

"This is kinda crazy." I told them. Reggie laughed.

"What do you think this means? You know, for us?" Alex questioned gesturing to Luke and Reggie. Luke shrugged.

"Are we still ghosts?" he began poking at my arm. I stared at him.

"Umm what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just making sure you're solid. I mean I don't know how long this will last." He mumbled continuing to poke my arm. Suddenly Reggie poofed out of the room. Then poofed back in.

"Well we can still poof so we're probably still ghosts." Reggie told the group and sat down on the couch. Alex followed. I stood by the piano next to Luke and Luke being Luke said,

"We rocked it at the Orpheum tonight!"

"He's right we did kill it." Alex mumbled.

"What do you guys want to do?" I questioned, but before they could answer Carlos came into the studio.

"Hey, I really need to talk to you." Carlos sat in the chair near the couch. The boys stared at him.

"Oh um right! Let's go, then we can talk in my room." I didn't want the boys to hear my weird conversation with my little brother. I headed for the door but Carlos remained in the chair.

" Why can't we just stay here?" He asked.

Reggie laughed. " Yea why can't he stay here?" I gestured for him to be quiet.

"Well, it's just, um easier." I managed to say.

" Is your ghost band here and you just don't want to be embarrassed, or something?" I stared at him then looked over at Luke. He smirked.

" I probably should have mentioned that earlier." He laughed. I glared at him. I was not in the mood.

" What do you mean?" I decided to play dumb instead of telling him the truth.

" Your band!" He stood up " They're ghosts!"

"Carlos I think you've been watching way too much tv. My band is from Sweden." I think that's what I told Flynn before.

" That's not true! I saw them on a CD from like the 1900s!"

"You mean 1995?"I laughed. Then I realized what I had done.

" See! See! You have ghosts in your band!" Carlos shouted. I sighed then looked at Reggie and Alex on the couch then to Luke who was still standing next to me. They nodded.

"Ok fine. They're ghosts." I told him. I knew he would never let it go.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew it! Can I meet them? Please, oh please." He begged and begged.

"I don't know." I don't know if I was ready to show him yet. I looked to the guys deciding they should make the decision.

" Can we show him please?" Reggie gave Luke and Alex his puppy dog eyes.

"I guess"

"Sure"

"Ok fine I'll show you." I sat at the piano. Luke grabbed his guitar. Alex sat behind his drums. Reggie began to play his bass. I played the tune of Stand Tall. The boys quickly appeared to Carlos as we played the tune.

"Whoa!" He said standing up from the chair.

"Yep! This is Luke, Alex and Reggie." I told him

"And they're dead?"

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yea we're dead." Luke laughed.

"That's so cool! Can they like, walk through walls and stuff?" He asked.

"Yeah that's kinda the point of ghosts." I told him. The song ended and then they disappeared from his sight. "So, that's them. Are you happy now?"

"Yes I'm happy. Have fun with your ghosts!" He yelled leaving the studio. I turned my attention back to the boys.

"I guess we can celebrate now." I shrugged. The boys got up from their instruments and went for the group hug. We weren't going to let anything stop us now.

Luke's POV

Today was one of the most amazing days in my life. (well afterlife) We finally got to play the Orpheum, we were saved from Caleb's curse and now we could really be the band we had wanted to be. But I could also feel Julie, like she was solid. This was new.

We spent the rest of the night talking about music and if we can get any new gigs anytime soon. I couldn't believe this was really happening. Our band was back!

Author's Note 

Hi! This is my first chapter and I'm so excited about it. The next chapter (if anyone is even reading this) will be up by tomorrow night, hopefully.

Thank You :)