Chapter Sixteen - How to be hopeful

Julie's POV

I don't know how long I cried. It felt like hours, I didn't sleep at all that night. There was too much on my mind. I feel alone. I was alone. I couldn't think of anything else.

At around 6:30 my Dad walked in. I glared at him, he knew something was up.

"Good morning meija" He walked up to my bed. "Is something wrong?" I knew I had to lie.

"I'm fine Dad just don't feel great, can I stay home?" I begged knowing there was no way I could face school.

"If you're really feeling that sick you can miss today, but I'm not going to be home so be careful." He walked to the door.

"Thanks dad, love you" I said from my bed.

"Love you, call if you need anything." He left my room and I curled back up into a ball on my bed, which quickly was interrupted by my phone. It was Flynn.

"Are you ok? What happened!" She wrote. I didn't want to answer.

"Just come over after school, I won't be in." I didn't want to write it out. Flynn wrote the next message fast.

"Girl I'll be over in 10 minutes" Yep that was Flynn. She always knew what I needed. After my Dad had left for work Flynn came rushing up to my room.

"Ok I'm here," she sat on my bed "What happened"

"Well, umm" I still couldn't say it. I started to cry " the, guys they're gone"

"They crossed over?"

"No, They took Caleb's offer. To save me." Flynn pulled me in for a hug.

"Oh Jules,"

"It's all my fault, what am I supposed to do?" I cried. Flynn bit her lip.

"I don't know."

"I just-" I stopped because suddenly Willie poofed into my room.

"Willie?!" I shouted. Flynn looked up then turned to where Willie was standing and quickly jumped behind me.

"Who are you?" She shouted.

"You can see him?"

"Umm, yea he's standing right infront of me." She screamed, she was obviously still a little freaked out. I looked at Willie.

"How can she see you?" I asked him.

"Well because of Caleb, he's making me visible to all lifers because there's a show tonight." I replied.

"Oh, that makes sense."

"Um, Julie, who is he?" Flynn asked me.

"Oh right, you two have never met, Flynn this is Willie, he's a ghost and Alex's boyfriend" I told her he blushed.

"And Willie, this is Flynn, my best friend."

"Cool, nice to meet you." Willie said to Flynn.

"Yea, you too." She replied. It was quiet for a moment till I realized something.

"Wait Willie, what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you about the guys" My eyes lit up. He had communication with them.

"Are they ok?" I asked him.

"Yea they're fine, for now but I know you wanna rescue them."

"Of course I want to rescue them, but I don't know how." I sighed. "It's my fault this happened to them in the first place."

"Well I do have a plan and if anything Alex told me was true then we can make this work. Alex told me that you're brave and talented and strong. We can rescue them!", he exclaimed.

"But how?" Flynn interrupted me.

" We don't have a plan."

"I hav-" Willie started then Flynn cut in.

"I'm sure we can think of something."
"Again I know wha-"

"We just need to brainstorm." I told Flynn.

"Umm, guys-"

"What if we, no that wouldn't work."

"YOU GUYS!" We both looked at Willie.

"Yea" We said at the same time.

"I have a plan!" He yelled.

"You do!" I exclaimed.

"Why didn't you just say so?" Flynn laughed.

"Really? Whatever, here's the plan, remember how the guys were going to stamp Caleb?"

"Yea"

"We just need to do the same. Steal it from Caleb's office and try to stamp him. It's our best bet." He had a point. The guys didn't even try that plan.

"How can I get in without Caleb catching me ." I questioned.

"Please, I can sneak you in. That's child's play."

"Ok, I guess it can work. Is there any catch?"

"No, we just can't get caught. What do you say?"

"Let's do this!" I told him. We had a plan, I could save the boys. This could happen.

Author's Note

Hi! It's Willie to the rescue! With help, clearly. The next part will be up tomorrow.

Thank You :)