Chapter Seventeen - Other Plans

Luke's POV

I didn't have a plan. I didn't know what to do. I needed to get back to Julie. I couldn't live without her. She made me happier than happy. She made me feel things I've never felt before. I loved her.

It was a long night. Caleb took us to some dark, tiny room. It had three beds and all our instruments in it. Alex, Reggie and I barely said a word since Julie left. I heard them in their beds fast asleep. I laid there with my thoughts. What was I going to do? I needed to get Julie back. But I knew I couldn't do it sitting around moping. I needed to be strong. So I could get back to Julie.

I jumped out of bed at around five a.m. I began pacing back and forth in the little room. Alex lifted his head off from his bed.

"Luke? What are you doing?" He looked at me sleepily. I stopped pacing for a second and looked at him.

"I'm trying to think." I told him then went back to pacing.

"You're worried."

"Yes, of course I'm worried. Why aren't you?" and because Alex couldn't think of a good come back he got up and was pacing with me. Around seven Reggie woke up.

"Are you guys ok?" We both looked at him.

"We're thinking of a plan to get out of here!"

He stood up "Why don't we just go with the original plan? It can still work." I thought it over for a moment.

"Reggie, you genius! The original plan can totally still work! We just need to find time." I told them. Suddenly Caleb poofed in. I wasn't sure if we should play the nice card to throw him off our track or be mean.

"Hello Boys!" He smiled. I gave Reggie and Alex worrying looks. We didn't really know how to respond.

"I just thought you guys would want to know our first show is at eight." He told us still in his cheerily tone. I nodded.

"Are we practicing?" Alex asked.

"Oh, no. There's really no need and trust me the after party will be spectacular." Ok weird you kinda need to at least know what you're performing to well, perform.

" I'll see you there" He poofed away.

I turned back to the guys. "So what if we go tonight during the after party. He'd be too busy mingling to notice us." Alex shook his head.

"But tonight is our first performance. He will have eyes on us all night." Dang it he was right.

"So we have to wait?" Reggie sighed.

I groan "yup"

"Don't worry guys, by the next performance he will probably drop his guard. One performance won't kill us."

"Yea, we normally die right before the big shows" Reggie joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show wasn't that bad. I mean it felt weird to play without Julie but we definitely didn't need to practice. Caleb did all the hard work for that. But luckily it was over. I walked around the club for a little bit but tried not to talk to anyone.

I sat down at a table trying to see if I could spot Alex and Reggie but instead some women came running towards me. She sat down next to me.

"I really liked your performance." She said with a smile. She had short blonde hair and a silver dress on. She was tall and thin and something about her made me feel... like I was walking into a trap.

"Thanks" I mumbled.

"So, are you new here, I've never seen you before."

"Yea kinda" I really hoped Alex or Reggie would come save me from this.

"So, who are you?" She continued to smile creepily. I guess I should respond.

"I'm Luke." I told her.

"What a nice name, I'm Jenny." That's when I was done. Caleb knew I liked Julie so he sent this replacement Julie over here so I would fall in love with her. Is he stupid! I wasn't falling for that. He can't just mess up my feelings.

"I got to go but nice meeting you." I ran from that so quickly. Alex and Reggie were eating sliders when I found them.

"Guys can we go."
"Why? I hate him just as much as you do but I miss eating." Reggie said as he stuffed his mouth.

"Just bring it!" I grabbed them both and pulled them into the small room and flopped on the bed.

"Um, dude are you ok?" Alex asked.

"No, I just miss Julie. Some stupid girl was flirting with me." I mumbled.

"That's random." He replied.

"She was basically a replacement Julie Caleb sent."

"Ohhh, I get it" Reggie layed back on his bed.

"I just wish I could talk to her."

"You know it's been a day."

"Yea well soon it will be two days then a week, then two weeks then a month and then well you get the rest." I spoke softly.

"Maybe Willie could help, he could talk to Julie for us!" Alex exclaimed. I looked up.

"That's actually a pretty good idea." I smiled trying to be happy.

"Just one problem, I didn't see him tonight so we'll have to wait till tomorrow." Alex bit his lip. I guess I could wait till tomorrow. All I knew was our plan had to work.

Author's Note

Hi! Both sides have there own plan, but only one will work.

Thank You!