Epilogue - Whatever Happened

Julie's POV

Six Months Later...

"Bright forever!" I sang into my mic. We had booked a simple gig which was again at the Eats&Beats cafe.

"We rocked that!" Luke cheered. As we left the stage.

" You guys were incredible!" Flynn and Willie came running over to us.

"Thanks!" I hugged Flynn.

"I got ya, I'll be back, I got to make a call, I think I can get you guys a new gig." She stormed away.

"Maybe you could slow down a little." I called after her. She had been booking gigs left and right.

"Nice show Hotdog!" Willie told Alex.

"Thanks" He blushed.

Ever since the boys came back to life, everything has been amazing. We played many new gigs together. Luke and I wrote some great new hit songs. We had finally gotten to be the band we had wanted to be. Luke tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yea?"

"Remember that girl, when we last played here that was clearly some type of manager."

"Yea?"

"She's coming this way!" He pointed to her. She was walking right towards us.

"It's the business lady!" Reggie cried. She walked over.

"Hi I'm Andi Parker, with Destiny Management I would love to talk about the future of your band." She handed me a business card.

"I'm Julie Molina, and this is my band,"

"I'm Luke."

"Reggie"

"And Alex"

"Nice to meet you guys, I would love it if you gave me a call when you get the chance." She turned and walked away.

"Thank you so much!" I called after her.

"Sweet, we actually have a manger!" Reggie joked.

"Not yet Reg, we have to call her first." Alex corrected him.

"It doesn't matter you guys, it's a start!" Luke continued with the positives.

Alex and Reggie walked over to tell Flynn the news. Luke played with my hair.

"Isn't this crazy?"

"What's crazy?" I asked him.

"If I had never died I would have never met you or form this band, one little thing just happened to bring us together,"

"I wouldn't call your death little."

"Yea but you get the idea."

"I guess it is kinda crazy, If I never had met you guys I still would be scared to play music. Thank you."

"Well if I never met you, I would have never realized what I need most." He smiled

"What's that?"
"Someone to love music with, so thank you." I kissed him, as my way of saying your welcome. He clearly liked it.

"I could have never done any of this without you." I admitted.

"Well neither could I."

And as they say in the fairy tales, they all lived happily ever after,

The End.

Author's Note

OMG GUYS!!! I finally finished!! 

I hope everyone enjoyed this story, I'm kinda sad it's over though :(

Also I might write some one shots to keep myself busy but no date yet on when that will be posted. 

Please Comment or vote if you liked the story. 

Thank You guys for reading :)