Chapter Nine - Perfect harmony

Luke's POV

"Luke?" She asked, I ignored her and locked the door. Alex and Reggie poofed in.

"Luke, what's wrong?" Alex asked. I looked back at them. Julie was sitting on the couch where I had left her. Alex and Reggie were standing behind her.

"I'm sorry it was just, Nick." Julie's eyes widened as I made my way over to the couch. I sat next to her and she looked at me.

"You saw Nick?" Her voice was shaky again.

"Yes and he saw me, it's definitely Caleb."

"I'm sorry, what!" Reggie yelled.

"What do you mean Caleb?" Alex asked. So we told them everything, Nick Caleb, Julie's friend date everything.

"Wait so Nick is Caleb?" Alex clarified

"Yes,"I told him. "He's using Nick to get to Julie to get to us."

"What are we going to do?" Julie asked, her voice was so small and helpless. Suddenly there was a bang at the door.

"Let's just get back to the house, at least we'll be safe for a little while." Reggie suggested.

"How are we going to do that? We're trapped in this room till he leaves!" Julie pointed out.

"We can just poof out." Alex said.

"With me?" Julie asked, we nodded.

"To be fair we've never done this before so we most likely can't do it." It was the best idea so far, though it wasn't a solution. It only delayed the problem.

"I know you're in there Julie!" I turned to the door, Nick's voice filled the room. "I just have a question!"

"Come on guys!" I grabbed Julie's hand and poofed back to the studio. Lucky it had worked and Julie was still gripping my hand. Alex and Reggie came in only a few moments later.

"That was crazy." Alex said and sat down on the couch. I sat with him pulling Julie with me.

"So what now?" Reggie asked. I didn't know the answer to that question. What do we do? Wait, we couldn't wait, that would be insane!

"We need to think of something, some kind of plan." I pointed out.

"Maybe you could talk to Willie, he knows Caleb better than any of us" Reggie said to Alex, he nodded.

"I can try, but tomorrow?" He begged.

"Yea that works." I told him.

"I'm going to go get changed, see you guys tomorrow." With that Julie left the studio. I looked back to the guys , then sat down on my couch. Alex sat next to me.

"You're worried, aren't ya?" Was it that obvious?,

"I mean I was happy we rocked our performance but, I was so so close to telling Julie I liked her. But life has ruined that, it's like the universe doesn't want me to talk to her!" I blurred. Alex looked at me.

"Go! Go now and tell her, or trust me you never will, you know in case things get crazy..." Alex was right, I have to know if she likes me.

"Thanks Alex, I'll do it right now!" Well, hopefully.

Julie's POV

I quickly put on some sweat pants and a simple t-shirt. It had been a long day so I had settled into bed, to just chill for a little while. That's when Luke knocked on the door.

"Luke?" He walked in.

"Hey, umm I just wanted to talk to you." He said and sat on the side of my bed.