Chapter Twenty Four - That's how

Reggie's POV

Oh my god, Julie's dad could see us. This had to be the most exciting thing ever! Not to mention we did come back to life.

"Hi dad! This is my band. They umm, flew in to see me." Julie lied fast.

"That's awesome sweetie!" He stuck out his hand. "I'm Ray, nice to meet you." I grabbed his hand first. I can't believe I could actually feel him. It was so cool.

"I'm Reggie!"

"I'm Luke."

"And I'm Alex."

"Well it's nice to meet you guys." He smiled.

"Can you just give a second?" Alex asked, he nodded. We formed our huddle.

"Guys I think we need to tell Julie's dad the truth." He pointed out.

"Umm, first are we not going to talk about the fact we just came back to life! I mean this is crazy." Luke whispered so Julie's dad wouldn't hear.

" Alex is right, we have to tell him, if we don't, try explaining why you guys live in my studio." Julie sighed.

"I guess, but can we talk about how crazy this is!"

"Later, and I promise that because I have a lot of questions." We turn back to Julie's dad.

"Dad, we have something to tell you something, but you might want to sit down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You three are ghosts?"

'Well we were ghosts." I corrected him.

"And when you were ghosts, only Julie could see you unless you played music?" We nodded.

"And some evil ghost almost took you down, twice."

"Yea but we beat him! Well it was pretty much Julie but yea!" Luke yelled.

"So you guys have been living in the studio the whole time?" We nodded again.

"This is a lot to take in." At first he didn't believe us because we weren't really ghosts anymore so Julie used her cell phone thingy to show him the proof.

"Sorry dad, but can they stay? They have nowhere else to go and besides they have been living with us the whole time anyway so..." Julie begged.

"I don't exactly know what I'm answering to but I guess they can stay but we need to have a serious talk later."

"Thanks and I know dad, we don't even know what all this means yet either." Shortly after he left the studio.

"So if we're alive-" Alex cut me off.

"Willie! I got to find him. He snapped his fingers to poof away but it obviously didn't work.

"Right" He groaned and stormed out of the studio.

Alex's POV

Being alive again was weird. People could see us all the time, and feel us. It would take a lot of getting used to. I searched around for Willie but couldn't find him anywhere. Then an awful thought came to my head.

What if I couldn't see him any more? He could still be dead! I walked around Sunset Boulevard, till someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Willie!"I yelled and threw my arms around him.

"Alex! I thought I lost you." He hugged back.

"Don't worry, I'm back for good but I don't know how." He laughed.

"You're alive again like me."

"Yea but how?" Why did Willie always have all the answers?

"So when Julie destroyed Caleb, everyone from the club was free, and you guys came back. But all the ghosts under Caleb's control came back to life! My guess is it was some kind of side effect. Cool right?" He smiled.

"Super cool! I still can't believe this."

"So want to go out? We can go anywhere!"

"I'd love to but I should probably get back, and you know explain what you told me to the guys."

"Oh come on, one date never hurt anyone!" He teased me. I gave in.

"Fine, let's go!"

"Where?" He asked.

"Anywhere!"

Julie's POV

"So what did Willie say." We all sat in the studio and listened to Alex tell his story.

"So when you destroyed Caleb, everyone from the club was free, and all the ghosts under Caleb's control came back to life! Willie said he guessed it was some kind of side effect."

"Well that explains a lot." Reggie nodded.

"So that's it, we're just alive now?" Luke questioned.

"I guess but now we can play live shows! This is kinda awesome!" I told Luke. He smiled.

"You're right, this is pretty great." Suddenly the studio doors flew open and Flynn stormed in.

"Julie how did it go- AHHH!" She screamed when she saw the boys.

"How can I see them?"

So we told her.

"OMG, that's awesome! You guys are alive. I'll start working on your next gig, do you guys still want to be Julie and the Phantoms, I mean you're not really Phantoms anymore. I looked at the guys. I liked are band name but if they wanted to change it-

"We'll keep the name." Luke responded to her before I had the chance. I smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"I like our band name, even if we're not phantoms." I laughed.

"You'll always be phantoms to me. Plus you were still seventeen for twenty five years so I think we're safe." I was glad to keep the name. We would always be Julie and the Phantoms.

Luke's POV

I found Julie in her room that night, she was brushing her hair as I walked in. ( I had to use the doorknob, I couldn't just walk through it.)

"Hey Jules." 

"Oh hey Luke!" She smiled and I sat down on her bed with her.

"I just wanted to say,"

"Wait, can I go first," She interrupted. I nodded. "Today, I almost thought I had lost you guys. I realized you gave me the powder before you disappeared. I was going to take his deal but you stopped me and kinda died for me if you think about it." I laughed.

"I really do love you." She cried.

"I love you to Jules," I scooped her up into a hug and squeezed her tight.

"And whatever happens next I'm sure we'll face it together."

Author's  Note

Hi guys! I'm so sad the story is over but stay tuned because I still have the epilogue.

Thank You :)