Chapter Six- Nick...

Luke's POV

After Trevor/Bobby left, satisfied with his answers. I suddenly feel relieved. I had made up with Bobby and it felt good. Not to mention he once looked up to me and that felt really, really good. But something had still been on my mind.

The message from Willie. I wanted to tell Julie but I hadn't even figured out what to do yet! I wanted to stop Caleb, but I cared about Julie's safety more than anything. I just wish I had some sorta plan.

Julie walked over to us and sat on the couch.

"Hey Julie" I knew Alex had the same thought in his mind.

"You guys wanna start band practice?" She asked.

"We should tell you something first."

"Ok" she crossed her legs.

"We talked to Willie." Julie's eyes lit up.

"Really? That's awesome! I can't wait to meet him." She looked excited.

"But he told us that Caleb has been missing from the Hollywood Ghost Club."

"Oh." She whispered

"Willie thinks he's planning something big. Something to get back at us for ditching him." I looked to Reggie who began to talk.

"Or, trying something else to get us to be in his band." Reggie looked to Alex who continued.

"He could go after you to get to us or worse." Alex sighed. I kept my eye on Julie as he spoke. Her expression was normally hard to read but right now I could see the fear on her face.

"Don't worry, we're here to protect you and it might not even be anything, he could have given up already." I was a bit worried but he could have given up. Willie's information might be wrong.

Or...

He could be right and we could have put Julie in serious danger. Caleb could be after us and is planning something big. Why am I so freaked out about this? I sound like Alex.

"Guys, I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you! What are we gonna do?" Julie sounded worried.

"Julie, it's ok to be scared." Alex held her hand. She smiled.

"Really I'm fine, just worried for you guys." She was too strong to let us see her fear. But whatever would happen next. I would be there to protect her.

Julie's phone thing buzzed. She looked down at it then smiled. "Flynn just texted, we've got a new gig! At the Orpheum, but for a whole show!" Maybe this would take my mind off things for now.

Julie's POV

I wasn't worried. If anything I was excited for our show at the Orpheum. I wasn't going to take my mind off of it.

Buzz...

Dang, it was Nick. I told him I would go on a friend date with him on Saturday which was today. The text read: I'll pick you up at 7.

I groan. I didn't want to go but I couldn't be mean. I replied: Sounds great!

I headed down to the studio.

"You guys ready for practice?" I asked them as I entered the studio.

"Yea! We should work on our new song. We only got a week." Luke grabbed his guitar.

Alex sat behind his drums ready to go and Reggie tuned his bass guitar and began to play. We played our set through a couple times till we thought we were just about ready for our gig!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited at the door for Nick. Which a month ago I would have loved but I just wanted to be home. Writing, with Luke. But I made a promise. Just then Luke walked in.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going out with Nick as a friend." I told him. He smirked.

"Cool, but be careful, Caleb still might be out there" Luke walked past me and then poofed away. I wonder why he cared so much? But I kinda liked it.

Ding!

I opened the door to see Nick standing there. He looked sorta dressed up but not so much.

"Hi Nick, ready to go?"

"Yes, after you." He said still acting pretty strange. We walked to the local cafe which was only a few blocks away. We talked for a while about random things like school and music (Which was a bit weird). He was still acting really, really strange so I kinda kept my distance as best I could. We walked down the street almost approaching my house when Nick stopped abruptly.

"Are you ok?" I asked him, he looked up. We were in the neighborhood right before mine, it was almost nine o'clock.

"Yea, I just have a question." He replied in a low tone.

"Sure"

"Your band, they're ghosts." It wasn't a question but it did say something.

"Umm what are you talking about?"

"You know they're ghosts Julie." I started to walk again to move past that fact, when Nick grabbed my arm.

"Hey!" I yelled as he pulled me back. His grip tightened as I struggled to break free.

"So Julie, they're ghosts right" He said which is when I realized this wasn't Nick. This must be Caleb.

"Let go of me!" I shouted. His grip only tightened.

"Where are they Julie?!" He shouted, matching my tone. I kicked his knee, causing him to let go of my arm. That's when I ran, I took off.

He chased after me. I ran faster than I ever had before. Trying to reach my house. I slipped in a patch of grass making me fall to the ground. I felt him get closer. I quickly tried to bounce back up. He was ten feet away from me and I began to run again. My foot twisted from the fall, and I still feel as if it was the fastest I had ever run before. I reached my house, locked the door and ran upstairs. I peeked out the window to see if I could spot Nick from below but I couldn't. It was like he disappeared.

I knew it wasn't Nick, it couldn't be Nick. Willie was right. Caleb was using me to get to the boys. I knew I couldn't tell them. Not yet any way. We need to focus on our performance. I'll tell them after.

Author's Note 

Hi!! Sorry it's late but its here finally! 

Thank You