Chapter Eighteen - Nick Again

Julie's POV

I wasn't ready for school. Even though Willie and I had planned to sneak into the Hollywood Ghost Club he was making me wait a week for things to calm down. But I didn't get why we couldn't just go today.

The walk to school was short and quiet. I was looking for Flynn as I raced down the school hallways, to get to class. For some reason she must have been late because I couldn't find her till dance class.

Today was different though because Nick was there. I didn't realize what must have happened to him after I was kidnapped by Caleb. I raced over to him and prayed he didn't remember anything about the past two weeks.

"Hey Nick." I approached.

"Julie."
"How are you?" I asked him. He stepped back.

"Not too well, considering I was possessed by a ghost the past two weeks." My mouth hung open. He spoke calmly. He remembered!

"Umm, well" I started but he cut me off.

"Who are you really Julie? I remember going to your house and seeing this creepy man and then, I remember waking up in a dark room and the same man told me that you did this and something about your band," He trailed off. I guess I had to tell him the truth.

"Umm, I'm still Julie but that guy was a-"

"A ghost, I know he told me!" He interrupted.

"Yes, and my band are also ghosts." I whispered.

"Wait what?"
"Yea, so my band died like twenty five years ago and then they came to me"
"I'm confused." Nick looked perplexed.

"So the guy who possessed you wanted my band under his control so he kidnapped me to get to them. Well your body kidnapped me." This was a lot harder to explain than I thought.

" Why does he want your band?" Before I could answer, class started and we practiced the dance we had been working on.

"Anyway, he wants my band because they can be seen by alive people without his help."

"Like when you play music with them." He clarified.

"Exactly, but I can see them all the time."
"Why can you see them all the time?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"Ok but what happened? After he talked to me I woke up back at home."

"Well," I still hated saying it. "They guys took Caleb's deal to free me so they're ...," I stopped.

"Oh, Julie, I'm so sorry." He replied softly.

"It's ok, I'm going to get them back. I'm just happy you're safe ." I told him. He smiled.

"Yea, thank you." We continued to dance till the end of class which is when I ran into Flynn.

"Hey!" She shouted.

"Hey, guess who I just ran into?" She gave me a look.

"Nick."

"How'd you know?"

"Umm, you're his dance partner, you would have to see him in that class." Oh smart.

"True but he remembered. I had to tell him my band are ghosts."

"Huh? You told him!" She yelled back.

"I had to."

"Ok whatever let's get to math." Flynn pulled my arm. Ugh math.

Alex's POV

The next day we played a show and then I went in search of Willie. He had to be here. And with our track record he was probably looking for me.

"Willie!" I shouted as I saw him across the club.

"Alex, I was looking for you." He hugged me.

"Yea I was looking for you to. I was just wondering..."
"Wait, if it's anything about, you know, this," He gestured to the stage "Probably tell me in private just in case."

"Ugh." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the tiny room.

"Ok, I was wondering if you would talk to Julie for us." His eyes lit up.

"Oh well, I guess I can." He seemed nervous. I watched him carefully.

"Do you think we could still stamp Caleb?" I questioned. He stared at me.

"Umm, maybe but I would wait, I umm got to go Alex." He quickly ran out of the room.

"Wait!" I called out after him but he had disappeared. I groaned. Reggie and Alex walked in shortly after he left.

"Did you talk to Willie?" Luke asked.

"Yea he's going to talk to Julie for us."

"Well where is he?" Reggie asked.

" He ran out after I asked him, he was acting really weird." I sighed.

"Sorry Alex but you'll see him tomorrow."

"Can we do the plan tomorrow?" Luke said impatiently.

"No, Friday we'll do it then." I told him.

"But I can't wait!" Luke yelled.

"Don't worry it will be worth it." We just have to wait.

Willie's POV

I was avoiding Alex. I didn't want him to know about my plan with Julie. It would only put him in more danger. I walked around the club trying to keep my distance when he called out my name.

"Willie!" He shouted I ran over to him

"Alex, I was looking for you." I lied and gave him a hug

"Yea I was looking for you to. I was just wondering..." Oh no this could ruin the plan we had to talk somewhere else.
"Wait, if it's anything about, you know, this," He gestured to the stage "Probably tell me in private just in case."

"Ugh." He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a small room.

"Ok, I was wondering if you would talk to Julie for us." Yea I already did that.

"Oh well, I guess I can." My hands shook. I couldn't tell him.

"Do you think we could still stamp Caleb?" He questioned. I stared at him. My real answer should be, that would never work. But I lied again.

"Umm, maybe but I would wait, I umm got to go Alex." I ran out of the room to avoid any further questions.

"Wait!" He called out but I kept running.

The truth was he couldn't stamp Caleb. Neither could Reggie or Luke. I couldn't even. I would have done it a long time ago if I could. It had to be someone who wasn't under Caleb's control which was why I had to bring Julie here. She could stamp him. In fact she was the last option to stamp Caleb.

I knew if I told Alex or the others they might be mad I was putting Julie in danger. But she knew the risks and she wanted to save them. On Friday the guys will be free. In fact everyone at the club would be free. So I would just have to wait.

Author's Note

Can't lie I almost forgot about Nick. Next part will be up tomorrow. 

Thank You :)