Chapter Nineteen - Look Out

Julie's POV

Friday! Yes, yes yes! I have been waiting for this day all week. I was finally going to save the boys. I couldn't wait. I was a little nervous because anything could happen but at the same time everything was going to be great.

I rushed through school the best I could. It was an easy day with no tests or quizzes. I got back to the studio where Willie was waiting for me.

"Hey!" He shouted as I walked in.

"Hi" I set my backpack down.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yea just a little nervous." I admitted.

"It's going to be great, I'll poof you in, we'll steal the stamper. Then you'll stamp him. Easy."

"Ok, when do we leave?" I asked him.

"Well the first performance of the night just ended so we can leave now but you might stick out in jeans and a sweatshirt." I looked down at my clothes. I guess I should blend in.

"I'll be right back." I quickly went upstairs and changed into my Mom's silver dress. It had a glittery base and the skirt came down to my knees. I looked in the mirror. I think I could blend in. I headed back down to the studio.

"Ready!" I called out.

"Got it."He said. I braced myself for the poof. Suddenly we were at the entrance of the Hollywood Ghost Club. The club was just as loud as I remembered. It was busy.

"Ok, I'm gonna find the guys, stay put." I nodded and he poofed away. Sure I could listen to him or I could get the stamper now by myself.

Luke's POV

Alex, Reggie, and I finished hopefully our last show at the Hollywood Ghost Club. We mingled for a few minutes then quickly made sure no one was watching and snuck backstage. We reached Caleb's dressing room and I knocked on the door to make sure it was empty. I tried the door, which was obviously locked. I looked to the guys for ideas.

"Don't worry I got this." He took a safety pin from his fanny pack and began to pick the lock.

"I didn't realize you had anything useful in there." Reggie chuckled.

"Oh, ha ha," he replied, then the door flew open. We entered quietly and shut the door behind us. It was a big dressing room, with standard dressing room things.

"Ok guys scatter." I told them. We searched the place for the stamper. It was kinda hard considering we had no clue what it looked like.

Julie's POV

I found my way to the backstage of the club. I approached Caleb's dressing room. I could hear someone inside but it didn't sound like Caleb. I peeked inside but I couldn't see much. I leaned on the door which I expected to be shut but since it was cracked open I fell inside right onto the floor. I layed there for a moment till I heard a familiar voice.

"Julie?" That was Luke's voice. I jumped up from my place on the floor to see Alex, Reggie and Luke standing there in front of me.

"Guys! I found you!" We jumped into a group hug.

"How did you get back here?" Reggie exclaimed as we pulled apart from the hug.

"Willie, we were going to steal Caleb's stamp."
"Willie? That was our plan!" Alex spoke softly till he shut the door.

"Well did you find it?" I asked.

"No, not yet, do you want to help us look?" I nodded but before I started looking Luke scooped me up giving me a big hug.

"Sorry I just missed you so much!" He squeezed me tighter.

"Don't apologize I missed you more."

"Guys it was less than a week, chill." Reggie laughed.

"It felt longer." Luke whispered in my ear. He kissed the top of my head and we got to work looking for the stamper. A few minutes later Luke spoke.

"Umm you think this is it?" He showed us a small circular container with the Hollywood Ghost Club logo. He opened the lid and there was purple powder inside. It had to be it.

"Definitely! Let's get out of here." I opened the door to see Willie standing in front of me.

"Julie! I was looking all over for you!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry I got bored but I found the boys and Luke found the powder!" Willie's eyes lit up.

"Really that's awesome!" He smiled.

"Willie, can you take Julie home while we deal with Caleb?" Luke asked. I groan.

"I want to help!"

"No you don't."

"I can't take her back." Willie sighed.

"Why not?" Alex asked.

"Because I want to help." I shot back. They ignored me.

"It's because she has to stamp Caleb." He said softly.

"What?" Reggie shouted.

" Why?" Luke followed.

"Because she is the only one of us that's not under Caleb's control. It has to be her."

"Well that would have been nice to know!" Alex yelled. " What if you guys didn't have this plan and we tried to stamp him?"
"I wasn't going to let that happen!" Willie yelled back.

"Come on guys! We have to hurry." Luke grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. We headed out to the stage but no one was there.

"Umm, guys where did the club go?" I asked, still gripping tightly to Luke's hand.

"Something tells me we fell into a trap." Alex whispered.

"And what do we have here?" Not again, it was Caleb. 

Author's Note

Hi! Nothing really to say today but the next part will be up tomorrow like normal.

Thank You :)