Chapter Eleven- Alone time

Luke's POV

I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I met Julie outside the studio. When she arrived, she looked stunning. She wore a short purple dress with her doddled on sneakers and her hair was half pulled up.

"Hi," She said as she approached me.

"Wow you look incredible."

She blushed "Thanks."

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yes, but where are you taking me?" She said, I grinned.

"You'll see, it's a surprise." I said softly then took her by the hand.

Julie's POV

When we arrived at Luke's secret location I studied it carefully. First off it was beautiful. It looked like an outdoor picnic spot but it was quiet, and hidden from the world. The trees rose as if they were posing as a fence all around. It was small and tiny, there was nothing but a blanket on the grass.

"When I was little, my mom took me here all the time. It was like her place to escape the rest of the world. I haven't been here since before, you know, I died." Luke whispered.

"It's beautiful." I replied matching his tone.

"Yea, I thought it would be nice to just chill out here."

I sat down on the blanket, he sat down next to me. I stared into his eyes, they were brown and bright and hopeful all at the same time.

"How often did you come here?" I asked him.

"Well when I was little at least twice every week, but as I got older. Less and less."

"I get it." I replied, he smiled.

For a while we just talked about everything and anything. It was nice to just talk like regular people. Like we didn't have a care in the world. Like nothing could stop us. Nothing could ruin this moment, even with everything that was happening. It felt nice just to talk like regular people for once.

I took out my phone. Oh it was late I told my dad I'd be back by eight .

"Luke, it's almost eight, I have to go." I jumped off the blanket but he quickly pulled me back onto it.

"Before we leave I wanted to show you something." Suddenly his guitar poofed into his hand. Oh my god he was going to play me something! This was like a dream come true. (Literally, this has been in my dreams!)

He began to play a simple melody I didn't recognize. Then he began to sing. It was amazing. I stared into his eyes as his met mine. His beautiful song filled my heart. When he played the last note and sang the last line. I felt his soft lips meet mine, just like last night. Wow, my first date and second kiss.

"Thanks, that was beautiful." I smiled and he smiled back. We left the secret spot and I got back home right before eight. I changed into comfy clothes and laid on my bed, I texted Flynn.

"I did it!"

"OMG!!! How was it? Tell me everything!" I smiled and wrote back.

Luke's POV

I got back to the studio extremely happy how the night went. Alex and Reggie meet me at the door.

"We've been waiting forever for you, how was it!" Alex shouted.

"Did she like it?" Reggie asked.

"Yea, it was great. Alex, what did you find out from Willie?" They both gave me confused looks. "What?"

"All you said was 'it was great', so what happened!" Alex begged.

"Why do you guys care so much?"

"Because, we are ghosts living in a garage, we have no other life so we have to get are gossip from you, and Julie." Alex shot back. I laughed.

"Fine, I sang to her and then she kissed me, that's pretty much it."

"Ooo, you kissed her!" Reggie chuckled.

"Yea, stop making it weird." I laughed and picked at my guitar. I couldn't believe I took the Julie Molina on a date. This was the best day ever.

"So Alex, how do we defeat Caleb Covington?" 

Author's Note

Hi! I don't love how this chapter turned out but I hope it's okay and not all over the place. Next part will be up tomorrow.

Thank You :)