Chapter Thirteen - Cell Phones

Julie's POV

I woke up in a small room. It looked like a backstage dressing room. I was laying on a chair in the middle of the room. There was a makeup stand facing a line of dresses near the door. It was obviously locked. Suddenly a tall man appeared in the room. He had light blue eyes and dark brown hair. I looked back at him confused then realized who he was.

"Hello Julie." He said with a smirk.

"You're Caleb Covington?"

"The one and only." He shouted " Welcome to the Hollywood Ghost Club!". So that's where we were. I stood up from the chair and looked up at him. He was so much taller than me it was intimidating. I bit my lip unsure how to respond.

"What is this place?" I asked, it was the best I could come up with.

"It's my little club." He responded softly.

"Why did you bring me here?" I knew the answer or at least I was 90% sure why.

"Why?" He laughed "As bait" Well duh. "That band of yours will come crawling back to me to save you. But first I have a show," He opened the door and gestured for me to go out . "Enjoy" Then he was fully out of my view.

I groaned. At least I wasn't trapped in the little room.

The club was a big open space, filled with people. There was a stage in the middle of the room that looked like it was ready for a show. I walked around a little, these people were loud and all dressed fancy. I tried to keep quiet as I walked.

All the sudden I see someone sprinting towards me. I wasn't sure whether to run or stay still, but it was already too late. He was standing right in front of me.

"You're Julie right?" he asked

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Willie!" I was relieved.

"Your Alex's Willie?" He nodded.

"Then yes I'm Julie."
He laughed. "So Caleb got to you."

"Yea" I sighed "How do I get out?"

"Caleb won't let you go till the boys agree to join his house band."

"But they can't join his band! I have to think of something else." I told him, then the lights went out.

"The show's starting, I have to go, but stay away from these people." I nodded and he walked away. I took out my phone. I knew I couldn't really text anyone without them asking some questions. Oh wait,

Flynn! I quickly sent at text to Flynn telling her my situation

"Flynn! I need your help! Go to the studio, yell to the guys and tell them I'm in trouble. I'm trapped at the Hollywood Ghost Club, they should know what to do please hurry." I prayed she would respond and with my luck my girl would always come through.

"Don't worry Jules, I'm on it." I took a deep breath and all I had to do was wait.

And hope.

Reggie's POV

It had been an hour since Julie left the studio and we still hadn't left. Let's just say we weren't exactly sure what we were walking into. Alex suggested we figure out the plan or something.

"So are we going to go?" I asked, as Alex and surprisingly Luke we're pacing around.

"We just need a plan." Alex said.

"The longer we wait-" I started.

"Don't, we know." Luke shouted. All of a sudden the studio door blew open and Flynn came running in and we all looked at her. Obviously she couldn't see us but still.