Chapter Three - Advice

Julie's POV

I loved writing songs with Luke! I wish I could always be writing songs instead of going to school and doing homework.

Flynn and I were planning to meet up tonight after school and talk about new gigs and things like that. She came over at four and we got to work.

"I say you guys just play the Orpheum again, but maybe as the main show." Flynn tried as she painted my fingernails blue.

"You know how hard that gig was to get. We need to think smaller or at least more honest ways to get them. It's not fair to cheat people with the guys ghosting abilities"

Flynn groaned.

" It's so much easier but ok, you could play the next school dance if you want."

"I'm pretty sure the guys don't want to go from the biggest stage in Hollywood to the gym of a run down music school. But I'll ask." I told her sarcastically.

"Girl, you need to lower your standards! Or you'll never get another gig again." She said laughing.

Luke's POV

I decided to come to Alex for help with my problems. He knew a thing or two about heartbreak.

"Alex!" I yelled entering the studio. Alex was sitting on the couch with Reggie next to him.

"Please stop screaming!" He yelled back.

"I need your help. It's about Julie."

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, seeming concerned.

"I just kinda like her but that's crazy cause we can't be together. I just want her to lov- like me too but she doesn't. And then there's Nick who likes her and. I just..." I paused from all the rambling. "I just don't know what to do."

"Whoa." Reggie whispered. Alex put his face in his hands for a second then looked up.

"Dude. I think you need to relax but first off, Julie likes you!" Alex smiled. I laugh.

"What are you talking about?"

"No offense but it's kinda obvious," Reggie smirked.

"Julie likes you like that. I mean do you see the way she looks at you on stage! Have you seen the way she looks at you whenever?" Alex was right. She did kinda seem to like me on stage.

"But I mean it can't work right?" I questioned. Alex glared at me.

" Dude it's now or never! You need to ask her before anyone else does. Give it a chance." Alex's words made perfect sense. I guess I could try.

" So you really think I should ask her out?"

"Definitely"

" But what if she-?" I stared but Reggie interrupted me.

" Just do it, you got nothing to lose! If you don't ask her you'll never know." I sighed they were right. I just didn't want her to say no! I would ruin the band and are friendship forever. But if Alex and Reggie were behind me on this decision then...

"Fine! I'll ask her." I told them. They cheered.

" Ok tomorrow, ask her after school. But come here first, you'll need all the help you can get" Alex said.

"Ouch" I whispered but I knew it was true. By this time tomorrow I would ask Julie out. I didn't know whether to be terrified or thrilled. Maybe a bit of both.

Author's Note

Hi! I got two chapters for you guys today. I had a lot of free time so I thought I'd post another.  The next part will be up tomorrow, also that's when the story will really start. 

Thank You :)