Chapter Twenty One - Goodbye Ghost

Julie's POV

"I'm offering to bring Julie and the Phantoms back. But at my club" He grinned. This was not the plan. He continued to talk. "What I'm offering is I'll let Julie join the club, so you boys stop missing her and so she'll stop getting in my way" I stood there in silence. I didn't want to join his club! Is this my only option? Am I supposed to live here forever till I die, and then what!? I couldn't join his club, we would never be able to defeat him. But what was the other option, was he just going to kill me to get to them, but they wouldn't let him do that. Right? Yet they have no power over him. Meaning they wouldn't be able to help. I took a deep breath.

"You're joking right?" Luke said. "There's no way we're going to let her take your deal."

"No chance!" Alex yelled and stepped in front of me.

"I wasn't really asking you, I was offering this to Julie." The three of them turned to look at me. I didn't know what to say. My eyes met Lukes. He could tell I was still processing everything. I just wanted to be at home in my comfy pajamas. Doing almost anything else.

"She's not taking the deal so just let her go!" Luke demanded.

"Please, she's not a part of this." Reggie yelled in support.

"It's too late for that now, I want an answer from her!" He shouted back at them.

I still couldn't speak. I felt more tears running down my face. I looked to the guys for help but they were in rage. Luke had enough.

"Just stop, she'll never join your stupid club." I couldn't see from where I was standing but somehow Luke had managed to knock Caleb to the ground. He quickly got back up and reached his hand out, the guys jolted backwards. I was still too frightened to move.

"Answer me, or your band will pay." He reached out his hand again and this time they all jolted. I broke out of my trance and rushed over to them. They all laid on the floor, weak. I kneeled next to them.

"I'll join his club for you guys, at least we'll be toghe-" Luke used the little bit of strength he had left to cover my mouth.

"Julie no, we can't let you do that for us. I just wanted to tell you..."

Luke's POV

"I'm offering to bring Julie and the Phantoms back. But at my club" He grinned. No, no I would not let Julie do that. "What I'm offering is I'll let Julie join the club, so you boys stop missing her and so she'll stop getting in my way" I couldn't believe this guy she wasn't taking his deal. She couldn't.

"You're joking right?" I said. "There's no way we're going to let her take your deal."

"No chance!" Alex yelled. I smiled at him

"I wasn't really asking you, I was offering this to Julie." Julie looked terrified. She stood in place not saying a word. I would do the talking for her.

"She's not taking the deal so just let her go!" I demanded. I would not take no for an answer. This girl was one of the most important things that has ever happened to me. I couldn't let her get hurt.

"Please, she's not a part of this." Reggie yelled with me.

"It's too late for that, I want an answer from her!" He shouted back.

I looked over to her and she was speechless. I had had enough with this guy.

"Just stop, she'll never join your stupid club." I kicked forward, knocking him to the ground. It felt pretty proud of that but of course he quickly got back up and reached his hand out, and we jolted back again. I found Alex and Reggie on the floor and laid with them as we jolted again.

"Answer me, or your band will pay." He yelled at Julie. I wanted to go over there and fight for her but I was too weak. Julie ran over to us and began to silently cry.

"I'll join his club for you guys, at least we'll be toghe-" I stopped her. I knew what was going to happen, Caleb would destroy us and then, wait I got it!

Julie's POV

"Julie no, we can't let you do that for us. I just wanted to tell you..."

"Yea?" I cried as they jolted again.

"You can't take the deal, we have to let him destroy us, I just want you to know, you're the best thing that ever happened to me and you make me feel all these things I've never felt before." They jolted again.

"Luke's right you're the best thing that happened to us since we died." Alex said with a weak voice.

"Same" Reggie's voice sounded the same.

"Jules, I love you and I'll never forget you, never forget me ok." I felt him slide something in front of me.

"I love you Luke, I love you guys, I'll never forget." They jolted again. I knew the next time it would happen they'd be gone. I grabbed the three of them by the hands.

"I'll never forget you guys" Tears came down my face as the last jolt hit them and they disappeared, they were gone,

Forever. 

Author's Note

Sorry.

Next part will be up tomorrow.

Thank You :)