Chapter Five- Bobby?

Julie's POV

I walked to the studio the next day after school. I walk in to see Luke sitting in the chair next to the couch. Alex and Reggie sat beside him. They were in the middle of some kind of conversation. They stopped when they saw me.

"Hey guys!" I shouted as I walked in, they glared at me carefully. Why were they acting so weird?

"Hey Julie." Luke's voice sounded nervous.

"Are you guys ok?"

"Yea" They all said at once. They were clearly lying, but I decided to move past it.

"You guys wanna practice are new song? Flynn and I think we've found a new gig."

"Yea sure but first, there is something we need to tell you." The last time Luke had told me that, it wasn't good news.

"Ok" I braced myself for the bad news, which is when I heard a familiar voice.

"Julie?"

I look back to see Trevor Wilson standing in the doors of the studio. I look back at the boys to see their shocked faces.

"Hey Mr. Wilson" I greeted him as he took a step closer to me.

"What's he doing here?" Reggie whispered as if Trevor could hear him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound casual. Luke growled.

"Well it's about your band."

I pause. My band? His old band! He must have recognised them.

"What about them?"

"Julie." Alex looked at me with a concerned look on his face. I nodded to him.

"They're dead, how are they here?" He had a serious look on his face.

"They aren't dead! They're from Sweden." I tried but his expression clearly wasn't having it.

"They died twenty five years ago, and suddenly I see them in your band, how are they here?"

To be fair I had no idea how they were here so I couldn't really tell him. Right? Luke got up from his chair. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I looked up to him but he had already left picking up his acoustic guitar and began to play.

"What's that?" Trevor yelled. I walked over to the piano playing the same melody as Luke. Alex and Reggie did the same. And well, poof!

"How?" Trevor didn't move. His eyes met their angry faces.

"Bobby," Reggie said deadpan.

"Reggie, Luke, Alex" Those were the only words he managed to say.

"How are you here?" He tried again. They stared at him. I knew they were mad at him for stealing their songs. They were just going to give him the silent treatment. After a minute passed Trevor/Bobby caught on. He looked at me.

"Why won't they talk?"

I groan.

"They're still mad at you."

He gave me a confused look "For what?" and that's what set Luke off.

"For what! Are you kidding? You stole our songs! You ruined our legacy, you took all the credit and didn't even mention us! And you're really asking for what."

"I..." He paused. "I'm sorry"

"You're sorry?" Alex questioned.

"I'm sorry I stole your song, but after you died I didn't know what to do with myself. I mean you were my band, my best friends, practically my brothers! I thought using your songs would be like a tribute to you. I know I took the credit but, I'm sorry." Trevor looked as if he was holding back tears. I almost felt bad for him. He lost his best friend when he was only seventeen. It has to be hard on a person.

"And Luke, I always looked up to you. I was never as good as you and it always bothered me. I never meant to steal your legacy."

There was silence till Alex spoke up.

"I forgive you." He whispered into the silence. "You were only seventeen. You made a mistake but... It's ok."

"I guess I forgive you, It was a mistake, I get it. But I need a ride in your helicopter!" Reggie said, speaking a little louder than Alex. Trevor laughed then looked at Luke who was looking down at his guitar avoiding eye contact. He sighed.

"Ok, I don't totally forgive you, but I appreciate your trying and just know, It wouldn't be Sunset Curve if it wasn't for you. We missed you." Luke looked somewhat happy. I was happy the guys had made up with Trevor/Bobby. They seemed happy.

"If you want we can answer some questions now." I mentioned.

"Yes please" Trevor/Bobby replied and we got talking. About everything.

Author's Note

Hi!! I always kinda felt bad for Bobby or Trevor, his best friends died and left him all alone. But whatever the next part will be up tomorrow. 

Thank You :)